Hi guys! I hope you’re enjoying your weekend. Each Sunday I plan my meals for the week, and this new recipe I’m sharing with y’all, will be part of my rotation. It is one of my favorites I’ve ever created!
GOOD news, it’s grain-free!! Surprise, surprise. If you have dietary restriction like gluten or corn, you can eat this!! It’s super easy to make, especially if you’re having guests. Make it earlier in the day and pop it in the oven 10 minutes before you want to eat!
In this recipe I use two products from Siete – tortillas and enchilada sauce. If you’ve made any of my other grain-free meals, you’re prob familiar with this brand. I love Siete SO much! They have the best grain-free substitutes and healthy sauces. I find many of their products at my local grocery store or on Thrive Market.
As y’all can probably tell, I enjoy taking classic dishes and putting a healthy spin on them. This Mexican dish turned out delish!! You can make meals good for you while tasting amazing. Luke legit, inhaled these! See below for the ingredient list and a steps to make these yummy grain-free enchiladas! Enjoy!
1. Make the crockpot chicken 4 hours before you want to eat – my recipe is linked here. Another option would be to buy a cooked rotisserie chicken from the store, shred and use it.
2. Once the crockpot chicken is done cooking, shred and set aside.
3. Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees.
4. In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté sliced yellow onions in olive oil. Once translucent (about 5 min.) add in peppers, season with salt/pepper to taste and continue to cook for 5 minutes until vegetable mixture is soft.
5. Take a 9×12 baking dish and spread 1/4-1/2 cup of enchilada sauce on the bottom.
6. Place one tortilla on a clean surface and/or plate. Pile on shredded chicken and vegatable mixture. Tightly roll up and place on top of enchilada sauce in the baking dish. Repeat with all tortillas. I fit 8 long and two on the side – see picture.
7. Pour another 1/2 cup of enchilada sauce on top of rolled enchiladas and sprinkle on both cheeses.
8. Bake for 10 minutes.
9. Pull out of the oven and add cilantro and avocado to top.
10. Dish up and serve immediately on top of arugula (optional). Enjoy!
P R E G N A N C Y // All smiles ‘cause WE got to see bébé number 2 today!!!😁😭 AND Luke got to go in with me!! They allow a guest for ONE ultrasound and I’m SO very thankful for that! Each doc appointment for Ford and during my second pregnancy has been solo😢 Even though I totally understand why, it’s emotionally A LOT!!😭 Grateful for today and my growing family❤️❤️❤️❤️ It’s crazy I’m almost 6 months pregnant and seeing him made it so REAL!! I can’t believe we are going to have TWO boys this spring!!🤯
SWIPE right for Luke’s excitement AND and a look at my bump outfit!! 🤰🏻 Linked today’s fashions on the @liketoknow.it app!
H O M E // Give your laundry room a little refresh this January with a fun plaid mat ($18!), new basket, laundry room sign and faux stems! Sharing these, more fun decor and finishes over on the @liketoknow.it app! Check out my story today for a little tour of this space!! #sbkliving
H O M E // Ready to wind down after a long day!! Who’s with me?!💁🏻♀️ A little self-care is def happening once bébé goes to beddy! Excited to show y’all how I style a bathroom and my favorite decor coming to a new REEL soon!🛁🧺 Shop my old modern farmhouse bathroom on the @liketoknow.it app including all my favorite graphic mats!!😂 #sbkliving Click the link in bio!!
H O M E // Morning!! The playroom will look like this for about 5 seconds today😝 Enjoy! AND yes, I pick up everyday so Ford has a clean slate to destroy!👶🏼😂 Sharing his play mats, ball pit and more toys on the @liketoknow.it app as well as the bunk room furniture! Head over to stories for a closer look!🏠
H O M E // Posted up on the sofa and watching my @chiefs 🏈 in this cozy space and in my Sunday comfies! $38 pom slippers and $20 leopard loungewear set!✔️✔️ I hope y’all are enjoying your weekend! Sharing this space and my #ootd on the @liketoknow.it app! Click the link in my bio or download the app and follow me “sbkliving” for deets!!💁🏻♀️🏠
H O M E // Giving my guest bedroom a little refresh this new year thanks to @HomeDepot #sponsored Keeping with the modern farmhouse style and adding in neutrals and texture. Head over to the blog to hear the details about my new items including this $109 muted area rug, bedside lamp, nightstand, accent chair, bedding and more! SO many great finds! #TheHomeDepot