Hi guys! I hope you’re enjoying your weekend. Each Sunday I plan my meals for the week, and this new recipe I’m sharing with y’all, will be part of my rotation. It is one of my favorites I’ve ever created!
GOOD news, it’s grain-free!! Surprise, surprise. If you have dietary restriction like gluten or corn, you can eat this!! It’s super easy to make, especially if you’re having guests. Make it earlier in the day and pop it in the oven 10 minutes before you want to eat!
In this recipe I use two products from Siete – tortillas and enchilada sauce. If you’ve made any of my other grain-free meals, you’re prob familiar with this brand. I love Siete SO much! They have the best grain-free substitutes and healthy sauces. I find many of their products at my local grocery store or on Thrive Market.
As y’all can probably tell, I enjoy taking classic dishes and putting a healthy spin on them. This Mexican dish turned out delish!! You can make meals good for you while tasting amazing. Luke legit, inhaled these! See below for the ingredient list and a steps to make these yummy grain-free enchiladas! Enjoy!
1. Make the crockpot chicken 4 hours before you want to eat – my recipe is linked here. Another option would be to buy a cooked rotisserie chicken from the store, shred and use it.
2. Once the crockpot chicken is done cooking, shred and set aside.
3. Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees.
4. In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté sliced yellow onions in olive oil. Once translucent (about 5 min.) add in peppers, season with salt/pepper to taste and continue to cook for 5 minutes until vegetable mixture is soft.
5. Take a 9×12 baking dish and spread 1/4-1/2 cup of enchilada sauce on the bottom.
6. Place one tortilla on a clean surface and/or plate. Pile on shredded chicken and vegatable mixture. Tightly roll up and place on top of enchilada sauce in the baking dish. Repeat with all tortillas. I fit 8 long and two on the side – see picture.
7. Pour another 1/2 cup of enchilada sauce on top of rolled enchiladas and sprinkle on both cheeses.
8. Bake for 10 minutes.
9. Pull out of the oven and add cilantro and avocado to top.
10. Dish up and serve immediately on top of arugula (optional). Enjoy!
H O M E // Morning, babes!!🙋🏻♀️ Just had some NEW pendants hung in the kitchen!!🤩 They are the smaller gold version that I had in my modern farmhouse. We are finally getting through our punch list since moving into our fixer upper (now named “country lodge”) in the beginning of March! All doors will finally be hung, handles on, window treatments hung and more! Excited to share on today’s story💁🏻♀️ Shop this #sbkliving space over on the @liketoknow.it app!!🏠 Swipe right for the BEFORE of this room and a look at the larger black/gold pendants from my old kitchen! #kitchen #pendants #home #decor #cooking #liketkit #LTKhome #StayHomeWithLTK #LTKstyletip // @liketoknow.it.home http://liketk.it/2RmVq...
H O M E // Cozy corners for the perf Sunday evening☺️ Hanging with the fam and enjoying a glass of vino🍷 What are y’all up to!? Just added some new neutral dried grass to this setup! Love the texture and color!🌾 A fun Amazon home find!! Shop this #sbkliving space over on the @liketoknow.it app!! Have a great night!😘xx #home #cozyhome #decor #liketkit #LTKhome #StayHomeWithLTK #LTKunder50 // @liketoknow.it.home http://liketk.it/2RbCs...
B A B Y // All smiles ova here!!😁 I can’t believe baby Ford is 7 months!!👶🏼💙 He started eating real food this past month and sleeping on his tum!! I had a bit of a heart attack about both... but a day at a time!!😜 I’m pretty sure he’s a god eater🥑🍌🍳🍞 Excited to see what he does this month! Swipe right for a little more of Fordy☺️ He loves eating the photo props... EVERYTHING goes in the mouth!!😝 #liketkit #LTKfamily #LTKbaby // @liketoknow.it http://liketk.it/2RjVx...
H O M E // Added these two new cuties under my fave farmhouse round mirror!! I’ve been loving mixing WOODS and keeping this home V cozy! Don’t be afraid to mix and match pieces and textures!! Linking this space including this mirror that’s on sale on the @liketoknow.it app for y’all! #sbkliving #entry #entryway #mirror #bench #driespampas #home #decor #liketkit #LTKhome #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 // @liketoknow.it.home http://liketk.it/2QQ9E...
F A S H I O N // Anyone else part of the very exclusive BRUNCH club?!😝😂 Y’all can prob guess what I’m up to!!🍳🥞🍓 Headed out to our fave breakfast spot on the mountains with the fam!! Time to #carbload 🍞🥖🥯 Calories don’t count on the weekend - amiright?!!😝 Shop this cayuuuuute sweatshirt ($12!) and the rest of the look over on the @liketoknow.it app!! Happy Saturday, babes!😘xx #ootd #weekendoutfit #liketkit #LTKstyletip #LTKunder50 #LTKunder100 // http://liketk.it/2RfzL...
H O M E // Cozy corners in the bunk basement room! Movie night anyone?!📽 Showing y’all 3 home finds in this space over on today’s story👉🏻 gray deer pillow cover, budg pillow insert and farmhouse accent table!! Tune in for a closer look and shop this #sbkliving space here on the @liketoknow.it app!🏠 Happy Friday night!!😘xx #bedroom #bunkbed #beds #kidsroom #home #decor #liketkit #LTKhome #StayHomeWithLTK #LTKunder100 // @liketoknow.it.home http://liketk.it/2RbBg...
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
This endpoint has been retired