1. Zoe Organics Belly Oil – I first tried a few balms and they were breaking out my tummy and chest area with little red bumps. I then switched to the Zoe Organics oil and I love it! I lather it on morning and night and anytime I feel a bit dry and/or itchy. Your skin is stretching, so don’t be shy with the oils!
2. Belly Bandit Band – A girlfriend of mine told me about this magical band. As you grow, the weight on your front side can take a toll on your lower back and put pressure on your bladder. As my bump has started to get bigger… and bigger, I’ve worn this band during the day. GOOD news, it also is designed with an ice pack pocket for your lower back area. In my third trimester, I’ve used this ALL THE TIME! This band is definitely worth it!
3. Boppy Pregnancy Pillow – So I’ve tried a few and come to find out, I do NOT prefer the Snoogle body pillow everyone raves about. It is massive and not comfortable for me. I switched to a smaller pillow to support my lower back and belly as I sleep on my side. I put a standard pillow in between my knees to balance my hips and continue to use my silk tempurpedic beauty for my head. Ya, it’s definitely a situation in my bed, but totally worth it! Being comfortable while sleeping is SO important for mom.
4. Thorne Prenatal – Throughout pregnancy it is recommended to take a prenatal. As I discussed in my first trimester post, I was so nauseated that I couldn’t keep a pill down. I had to cave and take gummies. Since feeling 99% better in my second trimester, I switched back to a prenatal vitamin. I found the Thorne brand I am currently taking from a podcast with Dr. Rhonda Patrick. She discusses her pregnancy and a lot of supplements. If you’re interested in having a listen, check it out here.
5. Magnesium Calm – It’s said a deficiency in magnesium during pregnancy may cause increased risk of hypertension and premature labor. I take a powder called, Calm Magnesium, every evening mixing it with warm water. It relaxes my mind, helps me sleep and stay regular. Ya, maybe TMI for some, but during pregnancy constipation is an issue! I haven’t had any problems thanks to my diet and magnesium.
6. Motherhood Maternity Bras – When I first found out I was pregnant, by boobs were outta control! They had already grown an entire cup size, and not gonna lie, they ached realllll bad. I needed some to support these babies ASAP! No lace bralets were in my future! LOL I enlisted all of you via my Instagram story to see what brands y’all liked. I tried a few standouts and found, the seamless nursing bras from Motherhood Maternity were the winners! No underwire, with all of the stretch required for my growing tatas. Since they are nursing bras, I can also use them once the baby arrives. A win-win!
7. Pink Underwear – If you’ve been pregnant or are, you know how important undergarments are. Comfort is key and my favorite thongs a la Pink are perfection. The material is uber stretchy and I love the thick band that sits on your hips. These are a great option as you grow.
8. BLANQI Leggings – Stretchy clothes for the bump while preggers is essential. Support is also important as your belly grows. I found that not only were these leggings perfect for everyday comfort, but they were designed with over-the-belly support and a built-in anchor to lift and redistribute weight. The back also has X-shaped support that reduces lower back pressure. YES please!
9. One Love Organics Face Wash – I’m obsessed with skincare and finding pregnancy friendly products that I liked, took a minute. The cleansing oil I’m loving is organic, clean and smells delishhhh! I think it’s so important to be using safe products while you’re expecting and I think y’all will love this! If you’re interested in more of my favorite pregnancy-safe products check out these posts: morning routine, nighttime routine, top 5 acne products.
10. One Love Organics Face Mask – A little self-care is much needed when you’re not feeling so hot. Each week I’ve done masks to look and feel good. My favorite one is a charcoal mask from the same line as the face wash I’m using. This mask is great for more acne-prone skin and that means GREAT while your hormones are outta wack.
H O M E // My favorite place to be on winter nights!❄️ Luke just started a fire and I’m about to cozy up with the fam🔥 Doesn’t get much better than that!! Added a new “Be Merry” sign to the mantel and loving it!!🥰 Tomorrow evening I’ll be fining y’all a holiday tour of my home! Make sure to tune into stories🌲✨ Nighty, night!
H O M E // Hello, December!! Baby it’s cold outside!!❄️ 18 degrees to be exact!!🥶 Winter is here in Idaho!!🏔 How cute is this door decor?! All about layering mats for a little farmhouse vibe!▪️▫️ Linking these beauts over on the LTK app along with my fave SNOW BOOTS!!❄️❄️ Bentley not included😂🐾🐾
H O M E // Morning!! Switched the dining room from thanksgiving to Christmas yesterday! Used the garland from my Turkey day table on the buffet and styled it with a farmhouse sign. Kept the table simple with an oversized antler, black candle sticks and two light up faux trees🌲🌲 AND good news my dining room TABLE is currently 20% off for #CyberMonday 👏🏻👏🏻 I have the 88.5”-125.5” in gray wash. Linked it and my festive decor on the LTK app!✨ Happy shopping today!!
B A B Y // Surprise!! I’m pregnant!!!🤰🏻 SO happy I can finally share the news with y’all, my Insta fam!❤️ It’s been a bit challenging keeping it from you guys! Ford is going to be a BIG BRO!😭😭 We feel very blessed to bring this new life into the world🙏🏻 I want to acknowledge the women that are currently trying for a baby. I understand everyone’s journey is different. My heart goes out to those who are having a difficult time. I pray a healthy baby is in your future❤️
Sharing my experience with baby number two thus far, on the blog. Head over to SBKliving.com to read! Love y’all!!❤️
H O M E // Festive touches everywhere✨ Last year I started to decorate more spaces than just my main living room🤶🏻 Who’s with me?!! Added mini trees and a farmhouse sign to the laundry room✔️✔️ Easy to do and it brings me so much joy!!🌲 Now that we’ve gotten through Thanksgiving, holiday decorating is ON! Sharing this years setup on multiple blog posts over on SBKliving.com👏🏻 Check them out!!
O N E // Ready to celebrate FORD!!🖤🤍 Kept it simple with a ONE black and white theme!! I’ll be sharing a fun reel of his big day later today!🥳🎂 Get all the deets on the decor over on the @liketoknow.it app! AND yes I put together the balloon wall... BUT Luke did blow up every balloon!!🤗 hehe Time to go at cake!!🎂🎂🎂