1. Zoe Organics Belly Oil – I first tried a few balms and they were breaking out my tummy and chest area with little red bumps. I then switched to the Zoe Organics oil and I love it! I lather it on morning and night and anytime I feel a bit dry and/or itchy. Your skin is stretching, so don’t be shy with the oils!
2. Belly Bandit Band – A girlfriend of mine told me about this magical band. As you grow, the weight on your front side can take a toll on your lower back and put pressure on your bladder. As my bump has started to get bigger… and bigger, I’ve worn this band during the day. GOOD news, it also is designed with an ice pack pocket for your lower back area. In my third trimester, I’ve used this ALL THE TIME! This band is definitely worth it!
3. Boppy Pregnancy Pillow – So I’ve tried a few and come to find out, I do NOT prefer the Snoogle body pillow everyone raves about. It is massive and not comfortable for me. I switched to a smaller pillow to support my lower back and belly as I sleep on my side. I put a standard pillow in between my knees to balance my hips and continue to use my silk tempurpedic beauty for my head. Ya, it’s definitely a situation in my bed, but totally worth it! Being comfortable while sleeping is SO important for mom.
4. Thorne Prenatal – Throughout pregnancy it is recommended to take a prenatal. As I discussed in my first trimester post, I was so nauseated that I couldn’t keep a pill down. I had to cave and take gummies. Since feeling 99% better in my second trimester, I switched back to a prenatal vitamin. I found the Thorne brand I am currently taking from a podcast with Dr. Rhonda Patrick. She discusses her pregnancy and a lot of supplements. If you’re interested in having a listen, check it out here.
5. Magnesium Calm – It’s said a deficiency in magnesium during pregnancy may cause increased risk of hypertension and premature labor. I take a powder called, Calm Magnesium, every evening mixing it with warm water. It relaxes my mind, helps me sleep and stay regular. Ya, maybe TMI for some, but during pregnancy constipation is an issue! I haven’t had any problems thanks to my diet and magnesium.
6. Motherhood Maternity Bras – When I first found out I was pregnant, by boobs were outta control! They had already grown an entire cup size, and not gonna lie, they ached realllll bad. I needed some to support these babies ASAP! No lace bralets were in my future! LOL I enlisted all of you via my Instagram story to see what brands y’all liked. I tried a few standouts and found, the seamless nursing bras from Motherhood Maternity were the winners! No underwire, with all of the stretch required for my growing tatas. Since they are nursing bras, I can also use them once the baby arrives. A win-win!
7. Pink Underwear – If you’ve been pregnant or are, you know how important undergarments are. Comfort is key and my favorite thongs a la Pink are perfection. The material is uber stretchy and I love the thick band that sits on your hips. These are a great option as you grow.
8. BLANQI Leggings – Stretchy clothes for the bump while preggers is essential. Support is also important as your belly grows. I found that not only were these leggings perfect for everyday comfort, but they were designed with over-the-belly support and a built-in anchor to lift and redistribute weight. The back also has X-shaped support that reduces lower back pressure. YES please!
9. One Love Organics Face Wash – I’m obsessed with skincare and finding pregnancy friendly products that I liked, took a minute. The cleansing oil I’m loving is organic, clean and smells delishhhh! I think it’s so important to be using safe products while you’re expecting and I think y’all will love this! If you’re interested in more of my favorite pregnancy-safe products check out these posts: morning routine, nighttime routine, top 5 acne products.
10. One Love Organics Face Mask – A little self-care is much needed when you’re not feeling so hot. Each week I’ve done masks to look and feel good. My favorite one is a charcoal mask from the same line as the face wash I’m using. This mask is great for more acne-prone skin and that means GREAT while your hormones are outta wack.
H O M E \ Currently pinning up a storm with inspo for the NEW HOUSE!! Y’all better believe I’m SO pumped to share the process!🏠 Last go around it all started with a Pinterest board, and here we are again... Check out stories for a link to my home board!! I learned so much on the last one - what to do and NOT do. Can’t wait to create a new spot for our kids to grow up in!😭 Now if baby no. 2 will get here already!!🤰🏻😂
Linking my modern farmhouse kitchen on the LTK app! Click the link in my bio💁🏻♀️
Counter tops - quartzite “Mont Blanc”
Island Paint - SW “Tricorn Black”
Floors - 8” White Oak
Hardware - Lew’s
Faucets - Newport Brass
B A B Y \ Yup... still pregnant!🤰🏻☺️ Coming up on 40 weeks and no sign of baby... yet! I’ve been doing ALL the things to get him moving along BUT I know he’s going to coming when he’s ready😝 I’m so glad I can entertain y’all on stories as I try to jump start his birth😂😂 Inverted poses, stretching, curb walking, squatting, ball bouncing, eating enormous amounts of pineapple, tea and more (y’all know😜). I’ve decided I need to chill the F out, relax and he will make his arrival soon🤍 The last few weeks of pregnancy feels like FOREVER!! I know you mamas understand this on EVERY LEVEL! Thank you for all the encouraging messages✨😘
Added a new “accessory” to our bedroom... yup, the birthing tub!! Luke wants to be very prepared this time😉 Ford came in 3.5 hours!!😳 Ready or not...
Shop my room by clicking the link in my bio!🙋🏻♀️ #sbkliving
M O M \ Thank you to this sweet boy for making me a mama🤍 The last year and a half has been such a gift. I’ve never experienced SO much love and joy! Soaking in these last few moments, just the two of us. Baby bro will be joining us soon✨ Happy Mother’s Day to all of the mamas out there including Ford’s amazing grandmas! Sending much love to y’all🤍🤍🤍
B A B Y \ Alright guys, I had a little chat with baby boy today... we’ve decided he’s coming VERY soon!😉👶🏼🤞🏻 Swipe right for today’s bump🤰🏻 Woahhhhhh!!😳 Just amazed at what the female body can do! Feeling strong and “ready” for birth!!👊🏻👊🏻 Thanks for all the sweet messages, prayers and good vibes for this bébé!!🙏🏻 Loves to my Insta fam!!😘xx
H O M E \ Spent about 5 hours outside with Ford today!☀️ Can you spy him!?👀 We are SO happy it’s finally spring around here AND that means it’s time for more exterior house projects!!🏠 I’m still looooooving the dark color we selected last year - @sherwinwilliams “Iron Ore”🖤 Next on the painting agenda, the stone!! The painter and I decided on a very dark color to almost match the exterior. This will make the reddish stone GO AWAY and we don’t have to spend a fortune on replacing it!👏🏻👏🏻 We hope to start this project in a few weeks! Stay tuned...
Swipe right for a sweet pic from today’s adventures. Shop my exterior lighting and Ford’s goods on the @liketoknow.it app - click the link in my bio!💁🏻♀️