1. Zoe Organics Belly Oil – I first tried a few balms and they were breaking out my tummy and chest area with little red bumps. I then switched to the Zoe Organics oil and I love it! I lather it on morning and night and anytime I feel a bit dry and/or itchy. Your skin is stretching, so don’t be shy with the oils!
2. Belly Bandit Band – A girlfriend of mine told me about this magical band. As you grow, the weight on your front side can take a toll on your lower back and put pressure on your bladder. As my bump has started to get bigger… and bigger, I’ve worn this band during the day. GOOD news, it also is designed with an ice pack pocket for your lower back area. In my third trimester, I’ve used this ALL THE TIME! This band is definitely worth it!
3. Boppy Pregnancy Pillow – So I’ve tried a few and come to find out, I do NOT prefer the Snoogle body pillow everyone raves about. It is massive and not comfortable for me. I switched to a smaller pillow to support my lower back and belly as I sleep on my side. I put a standard pillow in between my knees to balance my hips and continue to use my silk tempurpedic beauty for my head. Ya, it’s definitely a situation in my bed, but totally worth it! Being comfortable while sleeping is SO important for mom.
4. Thorne Prenatal – Throughout pregnancy it is recommended to take a prenatal. As I discussed in my first trimester post, I was so nauseated that I couldn’t keep a pill down. I had to cave and take gummies. Since feeling 99% better in my second trimester, I switched back to a prenatal vitamin. I found the Thorne brand I am currently taking from a podcast with Dr. Rhonda Patrick. She discusses her pregnancy and a lot of supplements. If you’re interested in having a listen, check it out here.
5. Magnesium Calm – It’s said a deficiency in magnesium during pregnancy may cause increased risk of hypertension and premature labor. I take a powder called, Calm Magnesium, every evening mixing it with warm water. It relaxes my mind, helps me sleep and stay regular. Ya, maybe TMI for some, but during pregnancy constipation is an issue! I haven’t had any problems thanks to my diet and magnesium.
6. Motherhood Maternity Bras – When I first found out I was pregnant, by boobs were outta control! They had already grown an entire cup size, and not gonna lie, they ached realllll bad. I needed some to support these babies ASAP! No lace bralets were in my future! LOL I enlisted all of you via my Instagram story to see what brands y’all liked. I tried a few standouts and found, the seamless nursing bras from Motherhood Maternity were the winners! No underwire, with all of the stretch required for my growing tatas. Since they are nursing bras, I can also use them once the baby arrives. A win-win!
7. Pink Underwear – If you’ve been pregnant or are, you know how important undergarments are. Comfort is key and my favorite thongs a la Pink are perfection. The material is uber stretchy and I love the thick band that sits on your hips. These are a great option as you grow.
8. BLANQI Leggings – Stretchy clothes for the bump while preggers is essential. Support is also important as your belly grows. I found that not only were these leggings perfect for everyday comfort, but they were designed with over-the-belly support and a built-in anchor to lift and redistribute weight. The back also has X-shaped support that reduces lower back pressure. YES please!
9. One Love Organics Face Wash – I’m obsessed with skincare and finding pregnancy friendly products that I liked, took a minute. The cleansing oil I’m loving is organic, clean and smells delishhhh! I think it’s so important to be using safe products while you’re expecting and I think y’all will love this! If you’re interested in more of my favorite pregnancy-safe products check out these posts: morning routine, nighttime routine, top 5 acne products.
10. One Love Organics Face Mask – A little self-care is much needed when you’re not feeling so hot. Each week I’ve done masks to look and feel good. My favorite one is a charcoal mask from the same line as the face wash I’m using. This mask is great for more acne-prone skin and that means GREAT while your hormones are outta wack.
F A M // Morning, Insta fam!!👋🏻 I can’t believe Ford is 15 months this weekend!! Which means our new little one will be here in just about 11 weeks!!🤯 Soaking up all the quality time with FORD while I have it!! A lot will be changing come May... going into it with no expectations, open to all of the emotions that will surely come my way❤️ Thanks to all of you who support me, my work here and my growing family!! Appreciate each one of you!!😘 Can ya tell I’m feeling emo AF😝 Lovessssss❤️❤️❤️ Happy weekend!
H O M E // That morning sunshine✨✨ It always makes me SO happy!! Gave our breakfast sitting room nook a little refresh! Rearranged some items, added diff pillows, eucalyptus and more! Sharing a closer look on today’s story!🏠💁🏻♀️ Hope y’all have a great Friday! Shop this space on the LTK app - click the link in my bio!
H O M E // Nightstand styling✔️✔️ Paired fun books and a pretty lamp with new decor beads, crystals, a black candle and faux stems for a touch of greenery!!🌿 Sharing all the details of this setup and my entire master bedroom over on SBKliving.com🏠 What’s your fave bedside decor?! Sleep tight, boos!😴
H O M E // Morning!!✨ Do y’all have a laundry “day” in your house?🧺 I use to BUT now it’s an ongoing daily chore... between Ford and Luke’s winter gear it’s never ending🤣🤣 Y’all feel me?!! If you’re building and have a fam, I highly recommend putting in TWO washers and dryers!! GAME CHANGER!!💯 We did this in the fixer upper house and it’s legitttt👌🏻 I would show y’all a pic buttttt it’s just not pretty lol🤣 Instead we will look at my old modern farmhouse laundry room!😍 The tile work in the space was my fave - herringbone slate floors and mini hex backsplash👏🏻👏🏻 Time to go put Ford’s clothes in the wash... buhhhh bye!!👋🏻
B A B Y // Now that I’m in my third trimester the nesting has begun!!🤰🏻🍼 Figuring out all the things I need for bébé no 2 and luckily it’s not that much!!👏🏻 Since the boys will only be 18 mo apart I pretty much have everything and will reuse a bunch of newborn clothes. Thankfully I kept everything!!🤞🏻 NOW I just gotta organize!! Taking it back to Ford’s first mini black and white NURSERY space I designed!🖤🤍🖤🤍 Loved putting it together for baby boy! Brings back all the mems😭😭 Linking everything including our fave farmhouse CRIB on the LTK app - click the link in my bio! We have two matching cribs so the boys will be twining!!🖤🖤 Nighty night, y’all!😘
H O M E // Hello, Monday!!👋🏻 Working from my NEW office setup in my bedroom today! Loving the way it turned out😍 AND yes, that’s a mini kitchen behind it! Something I never thought I would want/need in our bedroom BUT it has been so nice with a little one... ya know bottles on bottles!🍼🍼 Now with another bébé on the way, I’m very happy we have this space! Def something I will design in our next home🏠 Sharing this room on LTK - click the link in my bio to shop!! Wishing y’all an amazing, productive week!👊🏻