1. Zoe Organics Belly Oil – I first tried a few balms and they were breaking out my tummy and chest area with little red bumps. I then switched to the Zoe Organics oil and I love it! I lather it on morning and night and anytime I feel a bit dry and/or itchy. Your skin is stretching, so don’t be shy with the oils!
2. Belly Bandit Band – A girlfriend of mine told me about this magical band. As you grow, the weight on your front side can take a toll on your lower back and put pressure on your bladder. As my bump has started to get bigger… and bigger, I’ve worn this band during the day. GOOD news, it also is designed with an ice pack pocket for your lower back area. In my third trimester, I’ve used this ALL THE TIME! This band is definitely worth it!
3. Boppy Pregnancy Pillow – So I’ve tried a few and come to find out, I do NOT prefer the Snoogle body pillow everyone raves about. It is massive and not comfortable for me. I switched to a smaller pillow to support my lower back and belly as I sleep on my side. I put a standard pillow in between my knees to balance my hips and continue to use my silk tempurpedic beauty for my head. Ya, it’s definitely a situation in my bed, but totally worth it! Being comfortable while sleeping is SO important for mom.
4. Thorne Prenatal – Throughout pregnancy it is recommended to take a prenatal. As I discussed in my first trimester post, I was so nauseated that I couldn’t keep a pill down. I had to cave and take gummies. Since feeling 99% better in my second trimester, I switched back to a prenatal vitamin. I found the Thorne brand I am currently taking from a podcast with Dr. Rhonda Patrick. She discusses her pregnancy and a lot of supplements. If you’re interested in having a listen, check it out here.
5. Magnesium Calm – It’s said a deficiency in magnesium during pregnancy may cause increased risk of hypertension and premature labor. I take a powder called, Calm Magnesium, every evening mixing it with warm water. It relaxes my mind, helps me sleep and stay regular. Ya, maybe TMI for some, but during pregnancy constipation is an issue! I haven’t had any problems thanks to my diet and magnesium.
6. Motherhood Maternity Bras – When I first found out I was pregnant, by boobs were outta control! They had already grown an entire cup size, and not gonna lie, they ached realllll bad. I needed some to support these babies ASAP! No lace bralets were in my future! LOL I enlisted all of you via my Instagram story to see what brands y’all liked. I tried a few standouts and found, the seamless nursing bras from Motherhood Maternity were the winners! No underwire, with all of the stretch required for my growing tatas. Since they are nursing bras, I can also use them once the baby arrives. A win-win!
7. Pink Underwear – If you’ve been pregnant or are, you know how important undergarments are. Comfort is key and my favorite thongs a la Pink are perfection. The material is uber stretchy and I love the thick band that sits on your hips. These are a great option as you grow.
8. BLANQI Leggings – Stretchy clothes for the bump while preggers is essential. Support is also important as your belly grows. I found that not only were these leggings perfect for everyday comfort, but they were designed with over-the-belly support and a built-in anchor to lift and redistribute weight. The back also has X-shaped support that reduces lower back pressure. YES please!
9. One Love Organics Face Wash – I’m obsessed with skincare and finding pregnancy friendly products that I liked, took a minute. The cleansing oil I’m loving is organic, clean and smells delishhhh! I think it’s so important to be using safe products while you’re expecting and I think y’all will love this! If you’re interested in more of my favorite pregnancy-safe products check out these posts: morning routine, nighttime routine, top 5 acne products.
10. One Love Organics Face Mask – A little self-care is much needed when you’re not feeling so hot. Each week I’ve done masks to look and feel good. My favorite one is a charcoal mask from the same line as the face wash I’m using. This mask is great for more acne-prone skin and that means GREAT while your hormones are outta wack.
B E A U T Y // Good morning, boos!✨ I’m finally sharing my current 10 fave CLEAN BEAUTY products over on SBKliving.com!! I try new skincare items ALL THE TIME and these gems are major standouts! Sharing everything from body and lip products to a clean eye lash serum and mascara!!💁🏼♀️ Head over to the blog for all the deets and shop my remodeled bathroom on the LTK app!!🏠 #sbkliving SWIPE RIGHT for the before... renovated this bathroom with a few easy things: new mirrors, light fixtures, farmhouse faucet, black hardware and fresh paint on the vanity!!✔️
B A B Y // Hey BOO!!🖤🤍 Someone’s ready for Halloween!! You think he’ll love it as much as moi?! Fingers crossed!! I’m attempting a major DIY for his costume so hopefully it works out!!😝 Any guesses on what he’s gonna be?? Alsooooo getting a pic of a moving almost 10 month old - that’s fun!!🤣🤣 These are the best I could do!!
Took this chunky bébé to the doc yesterday and guess how much he weighs... 25 lbs!!🤪 Ya, I get an arm workout every day!!😂 Shop his cute lil’ look over on the LTK app! I meannnnn, THIS beanie!👏🏻
H O M E // Hello, fall!!🍂 It’s officially here!! Taking it back to last years mantel setup. Festive and farmhouse all the way!✔️✔️ Mixing texture with neutral knits, buffalo check, dried grasses, white berries and all the pumpkins! Linked the decor, birch wood and cream poufs (on major SALE!) over on the LTK app! It’s time to decorate for the season!!🌾🍁
H O M E // Welcome to my haunted farmhouse🖤💀 Muhahahaha! Have y’all decorated for Halloween yet?? If you’re needing a little inspo, check out my new blog post on how to style a festive MANTLE!!🤍🖤 ALL black and white obvi😉 Head over to SBKliving.com for deets! Thinking about watching a spooky movie tonight... too early!!?🧙🏻♀️
H O M E // Hello, Monday! Today’s a BIG day! Our fixer upper front DOOR is being painted BLACK!🖤 We are going with the same “Tricorn Black” we did on our last modern farmhouse! Anddddd MATTE all the way!👏🏻 Excited to decorate the door for Halloween!! Happening this week - stay tuned!🧙🏻♀️🖤💀 This festive wreath and layering mat sitch is happening again - it’s too good!!💯 Shop last years setup over on the LTK app!
H O M E // Happy Sunday, babes!! Added some natural texture to my bedroom with these jute poufs and dried pampas grass!!🌾 Love how it’s brings warmth to the room and finishes the space! On stories I’m showing y’all how I keep my bedroom clean with an A-mazing cordless vacuum! Anyone else love to vacuum like moi?!🤣 Head over to the LTK app to shop this space!!🏠