Happy Friday, babes!! As I mentioned last week, I would be updating my favorite FALL FASHIONS from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale when it became public!! Today’s THE day!! Let me tell you boos, there are SO many good DEALS!! OH and I have some MORE great news… I’m hosting a few GIVEAWAYS over on my Instagram this next week. Make sure to be on the look out for them!
So why is the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale so great??
Well, first things first, everything that is currently on sale is BRAND NEW merchandise. NO old inventory. This means it everything NEW NEW NEW for fall and winter – YAS please!! It’s a great time to stock up on fall/winter staples – sweaters, jackets, coats, boots, designer denim, etc. See below for all of my top picks!
What are my top 5 favorite fashions to buy at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale?
1. Jackets – Let’s just say I have an issue… LOL! I am obsessed with jackets and thankfully I now live in a place where I can actually wear them 😉 From layering denim, leather and/or cozy numbers for fall to wool coats for the winter, their are great options for you! Below see my top picks from the sale…
2. Boots – If you’ve been wanting to refresh your footwear for Fall, this is THE time. Their are SO many amazing boot styles and colors available during the sale – many under $100!! A few of my faves that are currently in my shopping cart are two Marc Fischer beauties – Taupe Western Boot that will go with everything this fall and a fresh White Heeled Bootie! Please note they both fit TTS (true to size). So excited to get these babies! See below for all of my top picks from the sale…
3. Sweaters – It’s time to stock up on all of the cozy sweaters for the colder weather ahead. Yes, I know it’s weird to think about in July, but y’all, its time get your closet prepped for FALL. Trust me, it will thank you 🙂 🙂 If you’re like me and find it hard to spend a lot of moolah on knits, this sale is for you. Many of the cozy beauties I’ve selected are under $50!! You can NOT beat that for a quality sweater! See below for all of my favorite picks from the sale. Please note, everything I’ve selected is pretty neutral – tans and grays. Many of my top sweater picks come in other color options, so not to worry, whatever you style, their are options for you!
4. Loungewear – If y’all haven’t already figured out… I like a cozy situation. From my home decor to my wardrobe, I’m all about things being cute and comfy!! After a long day, there’s nothing better than putting on cozy clothes – amiright?! Let’s be honest, I used to wear old sweats and tees BUT now-a-days, there are SO many cute options. Maybe it’s time to give your loungewear a lil’ refresh? The #Nsale is THE perfect time! Below I’ve rounded up my favorite sweatshirts, pjs, robes and sweatpants. CUTE & COZY – check, check!
5. Jeans – What better way to say “HELLO FALL”, than with a fresh new pair of jeans?! I remember when I was growing up and “designer” denim came out – Seven Jeans was like, everything!! LOL 😉 Today there are still designer brands that are splurge-worthy, but also, many brands that have quality jeans for less. Below I’ve selected an array of options from $45+. If you’re curious about my fave denim brand, it’s, FRAME! Hands down, THE best fitting jeans I’ve ever worn. Not matter your shape, they fit to your body LIKE A GLOVE! 😉 This sale is a great time to purchase designer jeans! Here are a few of my FRAME faves – FRAME Le Skinny de Jeanne Raw Hem and FRAME Le Slender Straight Leg. See below for all of my top denim picks!
Happy Shopping, boos!