Happy Friday, babes!! As I mentioned last week, I would be updating my favorite FALL FASHIONS from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale when it became public!! Today’s THE day!! Let me tell you boos, there are SO many good DEALS!! OH and I have some MORE great news… I’m hosting a few GIVEAWAYS over on my Instagram this next week. Make sure to be on the look out for them!
So why is the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale so great??
Well, first things first, everything that is currently on sale is BRAND NEW merchandise. NO old inventory. This means it everything NEW NEW NEW for fall and winter – YAS please!! It’s a great time to stock up on fall/winter staples – sweaters, jackets, coats, boots, designer denim, etc. See below for all of my top picks!
What are my top 5 favorite fashions to buy at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale?
1. Jackets – Let’s just say I have an issue… LOL! I am obsessed with jackets and thankfully I now live in a place where I can actually wear them 😉 From layering denim, leather and/or cozy numbers for fall to wool coats for the winter, their are great options for you! Below see my top picks from the sale…
2. Boots – If you’ve been wanting to refresh your footwear for Fall, this is THE time. Their are SO many amazing boot styles and colors available during the sale – many under $100!! A few of my faves that are currently in my shopping cart are two Marc Fischer beauties – Taupe Western Boot that will go with everything this fall and a fresh White Heeled Bootie! Please note they both fit TTS (true to size). So excited to get these babies! See below for all of my top picks from the sale…
3. Sweaters – It’s time to stock up on all of the cozy sweaters for the colder weather ahead. Yes, I know it’s weird to think about in July, but y’all, its time get your closet prepped for FALL. Trust me, it will thank you 🙂 🙂 If you’re like me and find it hard to spend a lot of moolah on knits, this sale is for you. Many of the cozy beauties I’ve selected are under $50!! You can NOT beat that for a quality sweater! See below for all of my favorite picks from the sale. Please note, everything I’ve selected is pretty neutral – tans and grays. Many of my top sweater picks come in other color options, so not to worry, whatever you style, their are options for you!
4. Loungewear – If y’all haven’t already figured out… I like a cozy situation. From my home decor to my wardrobe, I’m all about things being cute and comfy!! After a long day, there’s nothing better than putting on cozy clothes – amiright?! Let’s be honest, I used to wear old sweats and tees BUT now-a-days, there are SO many cute options. Maybe it’s time to give your loungewear a lil’ refresh? The #Nsale is THE perfect time! Below I’ve rounded up my favorite sweatshirts, pjs, robes and sweatpants. CUTE & COZY – check, check!
5. Jeans – What better way to say “HELLO FALL”, than with a fresh new pair of jeans?! I remember when I was growing up and “designer” denim came out – Seven Jeans was like, everything!! LOL 😉 Today there are still designer brands that are splurge-worthy, but also, many brands that have quality jeans for less. Below I’ve selected an array of options from $45+. If you’re curious about my fave denim brand, it’s, FRAME! Hands down, THE best fitting jeans I’ve ever worn. Not matter your shape, they fit to your body LIKE A GLOVE! 😉 This sale is a great time to purchase designer jeans! Here are a few of my FRAME faves – FRAME Le Skinny de Jeanne Raw Hem and FRAME Le Slender Straight Leg. See below for all of my top denim picks!
Happy Shopping, boos!
Share the post "Nordstrom Anniversary Sale || Fall Fashion"
H O M E // Hello, December!! Baby it’s cold outside!!❄️ 18 degrees to be exact!!🥶 Winter is here in Idaho!!🏔 How cute is this door decor?! All about layering mats for a little farmhouse vibe!▪️▫️ Linking these beauts over on the LTK app along with my fave SNOW BOOTS!!❄️❄️ Bentley not included😂🐾🐾
H O M E // Morning!! Switched the dining room from thanksgiving to Christmas yesterday! Used the garland from my Turkey day table on the buffet and styled it with a farmhouse sign. Kept the table simple with an oversized antler, black candle sticks and two light up faux trees🌲🌲 AND good news my dining room TABLE is currently 20% off for #CyberMonday 👏🏻👏🏻 I have the 88.5”-125.5” in gray wash. Linked it and my festive decor on the LTK app!✨ Happy shopping today!!
B A B Y // Surprise!! I’m pregnant!!!🤰🏻 SO happy I can finally share the news with y’all, my Insta fam!❤️ It’s been a bit challenging keeping it from you guys! Ford is going to be a BIG BRO!😭😭 We feel very blessed to bring this new life into the world🙏🏻 I want to acknowledge the women that are currently trying for a baby. I understand everyone’s journey is different. My heart goes out to those who are having a difficult time. I pray a healthy baby is in your future❤️
Sharing my experience with baby number two thus far, on the blog. Head over to SBKliving.com to read! Love y’all!!❤️
H O M E // Festive touches everywhere✨ Last year I started to decorate more spaces than just my main living room🤶🏻 Who’s with me?!! Added mini trees and a farmhouse sign to the laundry room✔️✔️ Easy to do and it brings me so much joy!!🌲 Now that we’ve gotten through Thanksgiving, holiday decorating is ON! Sharing this years setup on multiple blog posts over on SBKliving.com👏🏻 Check them out!!
O N E // Ready to celebrate FORD!!🖤🤍 Kept it simple with a ONE black and white theme!! I’ll be sharing a fun reel of his big day later today!🥳🎂 Get all the deets on the decor over on the @liketoknow.it app! AND yes I put together the balloon wall... BUT Luke did blow up every balloon!!🤗 hehe Time to go at cake!!🎂🎂🎂
H O M E // I can’t believe a year ago today I gave birth to my baby boy right here in my bedroom... holiday decor and all!☺️ That’s right, I had a home birth🏠👶🏼 I went on quite the journey while pregnant to figure out what I wanted to do. In the end it was the best, most empowering decision I ever made❤️ Remembering that special time in my life and celebrating Ford today!!✨ If you’re interested in more about my birth story, I have a blog post all about it. Sharing his bday festivities later today!🥳👶🏼