Happy Friday, babes!! As I mentioned last week, I would be updating my favorite FALL FASHIONS from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale when it became public!! Today’s THE day!! Let me tell you boos, there are SO many good DEALS!! OH and I have some MORE great news… I’m hosting a few GIVEAWAYS over on my Instagram this next week. Make sure to be on the look out for them!
So why is the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale so great??
Well, first things first, everything that is currently on sale is BRAND NEW merchandise. NO old inventory. This means it everything NEW NEW NEW for fall and winter – YAS please!! It’s a great time to stock up on fall/winter staples – sweaters, jackets, coats, boots, designer denim, etc. See below for all of my top picks!
What are my top 5 favorite fashions to buy at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale?
1. Jackets – Let’s just say I have an issue… LOL! I am obsessed with jackets and thankfully I now live in a place where I can actually wear them 😉 From layering denim, leather and/or cozy numbers for fall to wool coats for the winter, their are great options for you! Below see my top picks from the sale…
2. Boots – If you’ve been wanting to refresh your footwear for Fall, this is THE time. Their are SO many amazing boot styles and colors available during the sale – many under $100!! A few of my faves that are currently in my shopping cart are two Marc Fischer beauties – Taupe Western Boot that will go with everything this fall and a fresh White Heeled Bootie! Please note they both fit TTS (true to size). So excited to get these babies! See below for all of my top picks from the sale…
3. Sweaters – It’s time to stock up on all of the cozy sweaters for the colder weather ahead. Yes, I know it’s weird to think about in July, but y’all, its time get your closet prepped for FALL. Trust me, it will thank you 🙂 🙂 If you’re like me and find it hard to spend a lot of moolah on knits, this sale is for you. Many of the cozy beauties I’ve selected are under $50!! You can NOT beat that for a quality sweater! See below for all of my favorite picks from the sale. Please note, everything I’ve selected is pretty neutral – tans and grays. Many of my top sweater picks come in other color options, so not to worry, whatever you style, their are options for you!
4. Loungewear – If y’all haven’t already figured out… I like a cozy situation. From my home decor to my wardrobe, I’m all about things being cute and comfy!! After a long day, there’s nothing better than putting on cozy clothes – amiright?! Let’s be honest, I used to wear old sweats and tees BUT now-a-days, there are SO many cute options. Maybe it’s time to give your loungewear a lil’ refresh? The #Nsale is THE perfect time! Below I’ve rounded up my favorite sweatshirts, pjs, robes and sweatpants. CUTE & COZY – check, check!
5. Jeans – What better way to say “HELLO FALL”, than with a fresh new pair of jeans?! I remember when I was growing up and “designer” denim came out – Seven Jeans was like, everything!! LOL 😉 Today there are still designer brands that are splurge-worthy, but also, many brands that have quality jeans for less. Below I’ve selected an array of options from $45+. If you’re curious about my fave denim brand, it’s, FRAME! Hands down, THE best fitting jeans I’ve ever worn. Not matter your shape, they fit to your body LIKE A GLOVE! 😉 This sale is a great time to purchase designer jeans! Here are a few of my FRAME faves – FRAME Le Skinny de Jeanne Raw Hem and FRAME Le Slender Straight Leg. See below for all of my top denim picks!
Happy Shopping, boos!
Share the post "Nordstrom Anniversary Sale || Fall Fashion"
H O M E \ Currently pinning up a storm with inspo for the NEW HOUSE!! Y’all better believe I’m SO pumped to share the process!🏠 Last go around it all started with a Pinterest board, and here we are again... Check out stories for a link to my home board!! I learned so much on the last one - what to do and NOT do. Can’t wait to create a new spot for our kids to grow up in!😭 Now if baby no. 2 will get here already!!🤰🏻😂
Linking my modern farmhouse kitchen on the LTK app! Click the link in my bio💁🏻♀️
Counter tops - quartzite “Mont Blanc”
Island Paint - SW “Tricorn Black”
Floors - 8” White Oak
Hardware - Lew’s
Faucets - Newport Brass
B A B Y \ Yup... still pregnant!🤰🏻☺️ Coming up on 40 weeks and no sign of baby... yet! I’ve been doing ALL the things to get him moving along BUT I know he’s going to coming when he’s ready😝 I’m so glad I can entertain y’all on stories as I try to jump start his birth😂😂 Inverted poses, stretching, curb walking, squatting, ball bouncing, eating enormous amounts of pineapple, tea and more (y’all know😜). I’ve decided I need to chill the F out, relax and he will make his arrival soon🤍 The last few weeks of pregnancy feels like FOREVER!! I know you mamas understand this on EVERY LEVEL! Thank you for all the encouraging messages✨😘
Added a new “accessory” to our bedroom... yup, the birthing tub!! Luke wants to be very prepared this time😉 Ford came in 3.5 hours!!😳 Ready or not...
Shop my room by clicking the link in my bio!🙋🏻♀️ #sbkliving
M O M \ Thank you to this sweet boy for making me a mama🤍 The last year and a half has been such a gift. I’ve never experienced SO much love and joy! Soaking in these last few moments, just the two of us. Baby bro will be joining us soon✨ Happy Mother’s Day to all of the mamas out there including Ford’s amazing grandmas! Sending much love to y’all🤍🤍🤍
B A B Y \ Alright guys, I had a little chat with baby boy today... we’ve decided he’s coming VERY soon!😉👶🏼🤞🏻 Swipe right for today’s bump🤰🏻 Woahhhhhh!!😳 Just amazed at what the female body can do! Feeling strong and “ready” for birth!!👊🏻👊🏻 Thanks for all the sweet messages, prayers and good vibes for this bébé!!🙏🏻 Loves to my Insta fam!!😘xx
H O M E \ Spent about 5 hours outside with Ford today!☀️ Can you spy him!?👀 We are SO happy it’s finally spring around here AND that means it’s time for more exterior house projects!!🏠 I’m still looooooving the dark color we selected last year - @sherwinwilliams “Iron Ore”🖤 Next on the painting agenda, the stone!! The painter and I decided on a very dark color to almost match the exterior. This will make the reddish stone GO AWAY and we don’t have to spend a fortune on replacing it!👏🏻👏🏻 We hope to start this project in a few weeks! Stay tuned...
Swipe right for a sweet pic from today’s adventures. Shop my exterior lighting and Ford’s goods on the @liketoknow.it app - click the link in my bio!💁🏻♀️