Everyday Hair Details
Hi babes! Y’all have been asking me about my everyday hair products and styling tools for months. Today I’m finally sharing my favorites – shampoo, conditioner, heat protectant, oil and styling iron. I’ll be posting an IGTV video of my daily hair how-to later today using my Croc straightener. Head over to my Instagram for the video!
I’m also hosting a fun GIVEAWAY on the blog! I’ve partnered with CROC, my fave styling tool company, to one of y’all a Greenion flat iron (pictured here)! WOOHOO! Here’s how to enter – comment below with your email. Bing. Bang. Boom! It’s that easy.
*Giveaway closes Sunday, October 7th at 12PM MST. Please note entrant must be 18+ and reside in the U.S. I will select the winner at random and announce it on my Instagram on Sunday, October 7th. The winner has 24 hours to accept their prize or another winner will be selected.
Ok let’s get to it, boos! Below are my top 5 everyday hair deets and links…
1. Shampoo: Ouai – I’ve tried numerous shampoos throughout my life but my current fave is Jen Akin’s brand, Ouai. I specifically like the ‘Clean’ because, it does just that! It leaves my hair super clean and smells fresh AF! I live in a dry climate and I find it to be super hydrating, which is very important for me! No itchy scalp ova here 😉
2. Conditioner: Ouai – I also use Ouai’s ‘Clean’ for my everyday conditioner. I use a teeny tiny amount of conditioner in general, and this one is great for my ends. Again, very hydrating and specifically great for the colder months!
3. Head Protectant: Oribe – If you are using heat on your hair on the reg, you should def be using a heat protectant. A hair dryer, straightener and/or curling iron can be damaging to your locks – protect it! Essentially this Oribe products acts as a shield to any heat used on your hair. It’s light and smells great. I apply this product after I shower, when my hair is still wet and before I start to dry it.
4. Oil – Moroccan: The smell alone gets me every time. I just love it! Not only does the scent make me think of vacation BUT it is also super moisturizing to my ends. It helps to keep my hair shinny, healthy and lasting longer in between cuts. NO split ends up in this sitch! 🙂 I usually apply it when my hair is damp, meaning mid-way through a blow dry. I only put it on the tips – about the bottom inch of my hair. Y’all gotta give it a go!
5. Flat Iron – CROC: I discovered this amazing brand about 6 months ago when my hair stylist was using their curling wand on me. It is legit, magical! I got CROC’s Greenion Flat Iron two weeks ago and have been using it almost every day. I not only straighten my hair with this iron but I also use it to curl my hair in loose modern waves. It’s the perfect size and THE best flat iron I’ve ever used. GREAT news for y’all – I’m giving one away!! Comment below for a chance to win your own beauty!
Shop Hair Faves