This ‘LOVE’ DIY turned out SO good! It was super easy, cute, chic and not to toot my own horn, turned out legit!! If you want to see an up close video, make sure to check out my Instagram Highlight Story, ‘V-Day’ (visible on app). Not only is this a great DIY for Valentine’s Day decor but it could be used for a bridal shower, baby shower, birthday and/or wedding. Spell out whatever you want in the flowers of your choice. SO fun! See below for a step-by-step guide to create your own LOVE DIY!
If you missed my Galentine’s Day Party you’re going to want to check it out – trust me!! I’ve been throwing my lady bash for the past three years, and this party is the best so far! I found SO many cute and budget-friendly decorations. See post here!
1. Collect your supplies: 4 picture frames, 1 flower garland, scissors, hot glue gun, glue, white paper
2. Cut small flowers off of garland and place in a pile
3. Take your frames and place a white piece of paper inside to fit (4×6″)
4. Place flowers on paper inside frames – spell out L – O – V – E. One letter per frame
5. Turn on your hot glue gun
6. Put a dot of glue on the back of a single flower and press onto white paper immediately (hot glue drys fast!)
7. Repeat step 6 to spell out each letter
8. Let dry
9. Stand up frames and place your sign in your home – Viola, you’ve done it!!