Hi hi! Sharing such a fun and festive Valentine’s Day bubbly drink. Make it with your favorite champagne or create a mocktail for the kiddos.
I added all the HEARTS to make this drink extra cute: ice cubes, picks and cut strawberries.
To make the ice cubes pink/red-ish, I simply added a dash of cranberry juice. It worked so well! You could also use cherry or pomegranate.
Lastly I tied a bow around each champagne coupe for a girly touch. Love it!
See below for links, ingredients/items used and simple steps to make this bubbly drink.
Strawberries cut as hearts
Heart ice cubes – mold linked here
Coupe Champagne Glasses
1. Fill the heart ice mold 3/4 of the way with water. Pour cranberry juice the remaining 1/4 of the way up. Put into the freezer overnight.
2. Tie the pink ribbon into a bow around each champagne coupe.
3. Pour champagne into each glass and add 2-3 frozen heart ice cube.
4. Cut strawberries into heart shapes by cutting out a triangle where the leaves are.
5. Put strawberries onto the heart picks and place on top of the coupe glass.