Well this is about the cutest sweet treat ever! Chocolate Covered Strawberry Heart Pops, yes pleas! These are so festive for Valentine’s Day and very easy to make. Only 3 ingredients. The dark chocolate and sweet strawberry combo is chef’s kiss!
These are great healthier dessert for the kiddos as well as super cute eat if you’re hosting a party. Galentine’s Day anyone?! I’m having a girls night in February, and I will definitely be making these!
See below for a list of ingredients and steps to make. I will be posting a Reel this weekend to show y’all!
1 cup dark chocolate chips
1 tablespoon coconut oil
*other items needed: medium 6″ wooden skewers, parchment paper
1. Cut a triangle out of the top of each of the strawberries where the leaves are. This makes the heart shape.
2. Place a skewer into the bottom of each of the strawberries to make the pop.
3. Put the chocolate chips and coconut oil into a glass jar or glass measuring cup. Heat in the microwaves for about 45 seconds or until almost melted. Stir until it is liquid.
4. Take a sheet of parchment paper and place it onto a baking sheet or large plate.
5. Dip strawberries halfway into the chocolate sauce and twirl. Place them onto parchment paper.
6. Put the strawberry pops in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes so the chocolate can harden.
7. Once the chocolate is set, enjoy!
*store in the fridge for up to one week