Happy weekend, babes!! Are you looking for a festive sweet treat to make this fall? Not only is it FUN to create, but it’s delishhhhh! I put together a caramel apple bar years ago but wanted to share an updated post today.
The setup is very farmhouse… surprise, surprise. 😉 I had to point out that my ‘caramel apple’ and ‘hello fall’ signs are $5 or less!! Download them from Etsy, print them out and pop them in frame! They are such a deal, cute and easy! It’s the perfect way to add in a festive touch. It’s all about those details. 🙂 I’m sharing my bar cart under $100 and all of the other decor I used to create this space below! Scroll down to shop everything.
This bar is a great dessert setup when entertaining guests this fall or for you and your fam to do together. Luke and I are whipping it up tonight! Depending on your preference, buy the apples, caramel and and topping you prefer. Here is what I did…
Apples – fuji and granny smith – sweet and tart option
Toppings – marshmallows, sprinkles, slivered almonds, crumbled oreos, cinnamon balls, mini chocolate chips and of course, candy corn
1. Slice apples.
2. Place skewer sticks in the bottom of each apple slice.
3. Put caramel and toppings in separate small bowls.
4. Individually dip apple stick into caramel – about half the way down the apple slice. Twirl in caramel to get it on all sides of the apple.
5. Place apple into topping of choice. Flip to get topping on all sides of the slice.
6. Place on wax paper OR eat immediately and enjoy!
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Those pumpkins are adorable…are they on your website
OMG this is so fun!! Thanks for sharing I’m totally doing this for our little halloween party.
We’re you able to find these ingredients at the grocery store?
Stephanie Vainer | a learning story blog