I wanted to put this post up just in the nick of time since Cinco De Mayo is on Sunday! If you’re staying at home and enjoying your evening, why not whip up a skinny lil’ marg! It’s my drink of choice during the summer and I’ve had many requests about how I make mine. It only contains 4 ingredients and is very easy. See below for the list of ingredients and steps!
(makes 1 drink)
1.5 oz. tequila
1 tsp agave
Sparkling water – lime flavored
1. Put agave into the bottom of a cocktail glass
2. Take a handful of ice and add it to the glass
3. Pour in tequila
4. Cut 1 lime in half and use a squeezer to juice both sides into glass
5. Top the drink off with sparkling water
6. Stir well to mix all ingredients, especially the agave on the bottom
If you’re interested in more details about my BAR CART, check out my post here and/or SHOP it below! My cart is a steal at under $200! Why not set up a little situation for your home this summer? Trust me, you will not be disappointed.