Happy Friday, guys! I wanted to share a quick and easy summer recipe before heading into the 4th of July weekend. This would be a great side dish to make on Sunday to accompany a bbq situation. Since peaches are in season, it’s my go to. Paired with fresh tomatoes, creamy burrata and avocado, it is a salad full of balanced flavor!
See below for a list of ingredients and steps to make it.
2 heirloom tomatoes
2 balls of burrata cheese
1 handful of fresh basil
1. Slice peaches and heirloom tomatoes vertically.
2. Place peaches and tomatoes on the bottom of a large salad bowl.
3. Dice avocado and place on top of the peaches/tomatoes.
4. Rip cheese into chunks and evenly place in bowl.
5. Roll basil and chop into small pieces. sprinkle on top of salad.
6. Drizzle olive oil and balsamic vinegar on top of salad mixture.
7. Season with sea salt & pepper