Happy weekend, guys! I’m back at it with another gift guide. Today it’s all about COZY! Surprise, surprise. 😉 Wether it’s fashion or home, I’m all about it. Below I’m sharing my top 10 in more detail as well as rounded up my favorites in loungewear, footwear, accessories, home and more! Scroll down for deets. SO many great DEALS out there this holiday season. Happy shopping!
1. Faux Fur Robe – This robe is by far my most favorite cozy item I own! One of my girlfriends gave it to me years ago, and now I always give it as a gift. I am currently wearing it as I type this. 😉 I call it my “Game of Thrones” robe as it has the faux fur trimmed collar and sleeves. You also have the option of adding a monogram. I love to make gifts personalized!
2. Sock Slippers – Really anything soft on my feet, I’m here for. I love knit socks and slippers and these are a mix of both! They come in numerous colors and would be a great stocking stuffer.
3. Teddy Jacket – Every gal needs THE it jacket in her closet. It’s all about a teddy and I love this camel bomber. The color is perfect, it goes with everything AND is only $42!
4. Leo Scarf – Come winter it’s all about those accessories. We can’t forget about our necks and a scarf is a great gift during the holidays. Depending on your recipient’s style, there are so many great options at good prices. I’m loving this leo beauty for only $18!
5. Loungewear Set – Ok y’all, this set is one of my best sellers of the entire year! Trust me, this is the best gifty! This loungewear is under $25 for both the top and bottom and comes in 4 colors. I love it SO much I have blush and ivory. I typically would wear a s/m but sized up to a m/l for my bump.
6. Knit Blanket – If you’re looking to give the gift of a cozy blanket, but don’t want to spend a fortune, this is it! It’s a great design, does not shed and is nice a warm. I find Luke and Bently’s snuggling up with it on the reg!
7. Furry Slippers – Like my loungewear set, these slippers are also a best seller this year. You can’t go wrong with giving the gift of these furry little beauties! They are only $23, come in a bunch of different colors and come in a few days on Amazon prime. YAS please!
8. Pom Beanie – It’s winter and that means we gotta keep the head warm! I LOVE beanies, especially with a pom, and this beauty is only $26. A great stocking stuffer!
9. Bean Bag Chair – I had to have a home goodie in my top 10! These bean bag chairs are everything!! Luke and I live in ours. We love that you can move them around the house. They are great for extra seating in a living room or a kiddos space. Under $300!
10. Buffalo Check Sherpa – We’ve pretty much covered all of the cozy bases in my top 10 except a great pullover! This buffalo plaid beaut is perfection. The sherpa is SO cozy and great to layer this winter. The top is currently on SALE and comes in a bunch of color options. It’s a great number to give this holiday season.
H O M E \ Currently pinning up a storm with inspo for the NEW HOUSE!! Y’all better believe I’m SO pumped to share the process!🏠 Last go around it all started with a Pinterest board, and here we are again... Check out stories for a link to my home board!! I learned so much on the last one - what to do and NOT do. Can’t wait to create a new spot for our kids to grow up in!😭 Now if baby no. 2 will get here already!!🤰🏻😂
Linking my modern farmhouse kitchen on the LTK app! Click the link in my bio💁🏻♀️
Counter tops - quartzite “Mont Blanc”
Island Paint - SW “Tricorn Black”
Floors - 8” White Oak
Hardware - Lew’s
Faucets - Newport Brass
B A B Y \ Yup... still pregnant!🤰🏻☺️ Coming up on 40 weeks and no sign of baby... yet! I’ve been doing ALL the things to get him moving along BUT I know he’s going to coming when he’s ready😝 I’m so glad I can entertain y’all on stories as I try to jump start his birth😂😂 Inverted poses, stretching, curb walking, squatting, ball bouncing, eating enormous amounts of pineapple, tea and more (y’all know😜). I’ve decided I need to chill the F out, relax and he will make his arrival soon🤍 The last few weeks of pregnancy feels like FOREVER!! I know you mamas understand this on EVERY LEVEL! Thank you for all the encouraging messages✨😘
Added a new “accessory” to our bedroom... yup, the birthing tub!! Luke wants to be very prepared this time😉 Ford came in 3.5 hours!!😳 Ready or not...
Shop my room by clicking the link in my bio!🙋🏻♀️ #sbkliving
M O M \ Thank you to this sweet boy for making me a mama🤍 The last year and a half has been such a gift. I’ve never experienced SO much love and joy! Soaking in these last few moments, just the two of us. Baby bro will be joining us soon✨ Happy Mother’s Day to all of the mamas out there including Ford’s amazing grandmas! Sending much love to y’all🤍🤍🤍
B A B Y \ Alright guys, I had a little chat with baby boy today... we’ve decided he’s coming VERY soon!😉👶🏼🤞🏻 Swipe right for today’s bump🤰🏻 Woahhhhhh!!😳 Just amazed at what the female body can do! Feeling strong and “ready” for birth!!👊🏻👊🏻 Thanks for all the sweet messages, prayers and good vibes for this bébé!!🙏🏻 Loves to my Insta fam!!😘xx
H O M E \ Spent about 5 hours outside with Ford today!☀️ Can you spy him!?👀 We are SO happy it’s finally spring around here AND that means it’s time for more exterior house projects!!🏠 I’m still looooooving the dark color we selected last year - @sherwinwilliams “Iron Ore”🖤 Next on the painting agenda, the stone!! The painter and I decided on a very dark color to almost match the exterior. This will make the reddish stone GO AWAY and we don’t have to spend a fortune on replacing it!👏🏻👏🏻 We hope to start this project in a few weeks! Stay tuned...
Swipe right for a sweet pic from today’s adventures. Shop my exterior lighting and Ford’s goods on the @liketoknow.it app - click the link in my bio!💁🏻♀️