Happy weekend, guys! I’m back at it with another gift guide. Today it’s all about COZY! Surprise, surprise. 😉 Wether it’s fashion or home, I’m all about it. Below I’m sharing my top 10 in more detail as well as rounded up my favorites in loungewear, footwear, accessories, home and more! Scroll down for deets. SO many great DEALS out there this holiday season. Happy shopping!
1. Faux Fur Robe – This robe is by far my most favorite cozy item I own! One of my girlfriends gave it to me years ago, and now I always give it as a gift. I am currently wearing it as I type this. 😉 I call it my “Game of Thrones” robe as it has the faux fur trimmed collar and sleeves. You also have the option of adding a monogram. I love to make gifts personalized!
2. Sock Slippers – Really anything soft on my feet, I’m here for. I love knit socks and slippers and these are a mix of both! They come in numerous colors and would be a great stocking stuffer.
3. Teddy Jacket – Every gal needs THE it jacket in her closet. It’s all about a teddy and I love this camel bomber. The color is perfect, it goes with everything AND is only $42!
4. Leo Scarf – Come winter it’s all about those accessories. We can’t forget about our necks and a scarf is a great gift during the holidays. Depending on your recipient’s style, there are so many great options at good prices. I’m loving this leo beauty for only $18!
5. Loungewear Set – Ok y’all, this set is one of my best sellers of the entire year! Trust me, this is the best gifty! This loungewear is under $25 for both the top and bottom and comes in 4 colors. I love it SO much I have blush and ivory. I typically would wear a s/m but sized up to a m/l for my bump.
6. Knit Blanket – If you’re looking to give the gift of a cozy blanket, but don’t want to spend a fortune, this is it! It’s a great design, does not shed and is nice a warm. I find Luke and Bently’s snuggling up with it on the reg!
7. Furry Slippers – Like my loungewear set, these slippers are also a best seller this year. You can’t go wrong with giving the gift of these furry little beauties! They are only $23, come in a bunch of different colors and come in a few days on Amazon prime. YAS please!
8. Pom Beanie – It’s winter and that means we gotta keep the head warm! I LOVE beanies, especially with a pom, and this beauty is only $26. A great stocking stuffer!
9. Bean Bag Chair – I had to have a home goodie in my top 10! These bean bag chairs are everything!! Luke and I live in ours. We love that you can move them around the house. They are great for extra seating in a living room or a kiddos space. Under $300!
10. Buffalo Check Sherpa – We’ve pretty much covered all of the cozy bases in my top 10 except a great pullover! This buffalo plaid beaut is perfection. The sherpa is SO cozy and great to layer this winter. The top is currently on SALE and comes in a bunch of color options. It’s a great number to give this holiday season.
F A M // Morning, Insta fam!!👋🏻 I can’t believe Ford is 15 months this weekend!! Which means our new little one will be here in just about 11 weeks!!🤯 Soaking up all the quality time with FORD while I have it!! A lot will be changing come May... going into it with no expectations, open to all of the emotions that will surely come my way❤️ Thanks to all of you who support me, my work here and my growing family!! Appreciate each one of you!!😘 Can ya tell I’m feeling emo AF😝 Lovessssss❤️❤️❤️ Happy weekend!
H O M E // That morning sunshine✨✨ It always makes me SO happy!! Gave our breakfast sitting room nook a little refresh! Rearranged some items, added diff pillows, eucalyptus and more! Sharing a closer look on today’s story!🏠💁🏻♀️ Hope y’all have a great Friday! Shop this space on the LTK app - click the link in my bio!
H O M E // Nightstand styling✔️✔️ Paired fun books and a pretty lamp with new decor beads, crystals, a black candle and faux stems for a touch of greenery!!🌿 Sharing all the details of this setup and my entire master bedroom over on SBKliving.com🏠 What’s your fave bedside decor?! Sleep tight, boos!😴
H O M E // Morning!!✨ Do y’all have a laundry “day” in your house?🧺 I use to BUT now it’s an ongoing daily chore... between Ford and Luke’s winter gear it’s never ending🤣🤣 Y’all feel me?!! If you’re building and have a fam, I highly recommend putting in TWO washers and dryers!! GAME CHANGER!!💯 We did this in the fixer upper house and it’s legitttt👌🏻 I would show y’all a pic buttttt it’s just not pretty lol🤣 Instead we will look at my old modern farmhouse laundry room!😍 The tile work in the space was my fave - herringbone slate floors and mini hex backsplash👏🏻👏🏻 Time to go put Ford’s clothes in the wash... buhhhh bye!!👋🏻
B A B Y // Now that I’m in my third trimester the nesting has begun!!🤰🏻🍼 Figuring out all the things I need for bébé no 2 and luckily it’s not that much!!👏🏻 Since the boys will only be 18 mo apart I pretty much have everything and will reuse a bunch of newborn clothes. Thankfully I kept everything!!🤞🏻 NOW I just gotta organize!! Taking it back to Ford’s first mini black and white NURSERY space I designed!🖤🤍🖤🤍 Loved putting it together for baby boy! Brings back all the mems😭😭 Linking everything including our fave farmhouse CRIB on the LTK app - click the link in my bio! We have two matching cribs so the boys will be twining!!🖤🖤 Nighty night, y’all!😘
H O M E // Hello, Monday!!👋🏻 Working from my NEW office setup in my bedroom today! Loving the way it turned out😍 AND yes, that’s a mini kitchen behind it! Something I never thought I would want/need in our bedroom BUT it has been so nice with a little one... ya know bottles on bottles!🍼🍼 Now with another bébé on the way, I’m very happy we have this space! Def something I will design in our next home🏠 Sharing this room on LTK - click the link in my bio to shop!! Wishing y’all an amazing, productive week!👊🏻