Happy weekend, guys! I’m back at it with another gift guide. Today it’s all about COZY! Surprise, surprise. 😉 Wether it’s fashion or home, I’m all about it. Below I’m sharing my top 10 in more detail as well as rounded up my favorites in loungewear, footwear, accessories, home and more! Scroll down for deets. SO many great DEALS out there this holiday season. Happy shopping!
1. Faux Fur Robe – This robe is by far my most favorite cozy item I own! One of my girlfriends gave it to me years ago, and now I always give it as a gift. I am currently wearing it as I type this. 😉 I call it my “Game of Thrones” robe as it has the faux fur trimmed collar and sleeves. You also have the option of adding a monogram. I love to make gifts personalized!
2. Sock Slippers – Really anything soft on my feet, I’m here for. I love knit socks and slippers and these are a mix of both! They come in numerous colors and would be a great stocking stuffer.
3. Teddy Jacket – Every gal needs THE it jacket in her closet. It’s all about a teddy and I love this camel bomber. The color is perfect, it goes with everything AND is only $42!
4. Leo Scarf – Come winter it’s all about those accessories. We can’t forget about our necks and a scarf is a great gift during the holidays. Depending on your recipient’s style, there are so many great options at good prices. I’m loving this leo beauty for only $18!
5. Loungewear Set – Ok y’all, this set is one of my best sellers of the entire year! Trust me, this is the best gifty! This loungewear is under $25 for both the top and bottom and comes in 4 colors. I love it SO much I have blush and ivory. I typically would wear a s/m but sized up to a m/l for my bump.
6. Knit Blanket – If you’re looking to give the gift of a cozy blanket, but don’t want to spend a fortune, this is it! It’s a great design, does not shed and is nice a warm. I find Luke and Bently’s snuggling up with it on the reg!
7. Furry Slippers – Like my loungewear set, these slippers are also a best seller this year. You can’t go wrong with giving the gift of these furry little beauties! They are only $23, come in a bunch of different colors and come in a few days on Amazon prime. YAS please!
8. Pom Beanie – It’s winter and that means we gotta keep the head warm! I LOVE beanies, especially with a pom, and this beauty is only $26. A great stocking stuffer!
9. Bean Bag Chair – I had to have a home goodie in my top 10! These bean bag chairs are everything!! Luke and I live in ours. We love that you can move them around the house. They are great for extra seating in a living room or a kiddos space. Under $300!
10. Buffalo Check Sherpa – We’ve pretty much covered all of the cozy bases in my top 10 except a great pullover! This buffalo plaid beaut is perfection. The sherpa is SO cozy and great to layer this winter. The top is currently on SALE and comes in a bunch of color options. It’s a great number to give this holiday season.
B E A U T Y // Good morning, boos!✨ I’m finally sharing my current 10 fave CLEAN BEAUTY products over on SBKliving.com!! I try new skincare items ALL THE TIME and these gems are major standouts! Sharing everything from body and lip products to a clean eye lash serum and mascara!!💁🏼♀️ Head over to the blog for all the deets and shop my remodeled bathroom on the LTK app!!🏠 #sbkliving SWIPE RIGHT for the before... renovated this bathroom with a few easy things: new mirrors, light fixtures, farmhouse faucet, black hardware and fresh paint on the vanity!!✔️
B A B Y // Hey BOO!!🖤🤍 Someone’s ready for Halloween!! You think he’ll love it as much as moi?! Fingers crossed!! I’m attempting a major DIY for his costume so hopefully it works out!!😝 Any guesses on what he’s gonna be?? Alsooooo getting a pic of a moving almost 10 month old - that’s fun!!🤣🤣 These are the best I could do!!
Took this chunky bébé to the doc yesterday and guess how much he weighs... 25 lbs!!🤪 Ya, I get an arm workout every day!!😂 Shop his cute lil’ look over on the LTK app! I meannnnn, THIS beanie!👏🏻
H O M E // Hello, fall!!🍂 It’s officially here!! Taking it back to last years mantel setup. Festive and farmhouse all the way!✔️✔️ Mixing texture with neutral knits, buffalo check, dried grasses, white berries and all the pumpkins! Linked the decor, birch wood and cream poufs (on major SALE!) over on the LTK app! It’s time to decorate for the season!!🌾🍁
H O M E // Welcome to my haunted farmhouse🖤💀 Muhahahaha! Have y’all decorated for Halloween yet?? If you’re needing a little inspo, check out my new blog post on how to style a festive MANTLE!!🤍🖤 ALL black and white obvi😉 Head over to SBKliving.com for deets! Thinking about watching a spooky movie tonight... too early!!?🧙🏻♀️
H O M E // Hello, Monday! Today’s a BIG day! Our fixer upper front DOOR is being painted BLACK!🖤 We are going with the same “Tricorn Black” we did on our last modern farmhouse! Anddddd MATTE all the way!👏🏻 Excited to decorate the door for Halloween!! Happening this week - stay tuned!🧙🏻♀️🖤💀 This festive wreath and layering mat sitch is happening again - it’s too good!!💯 Shop last years setup over on the LTK app!
H O M E // Happy Sunday, babes!! Added some natural texture to my bedroom with these jute poufs and dried pampas grass!!🌾 Love how it’s brings warmth to the room and finishes the space! On stories I’m showing y’all how I keep my bedroom clean with an A-mazing cordless vacuum! Anyone else love to vacuum like moi?!🤣 Head over to the LTK app to shop this space!!🏠