Happy weekend, guys! I’m back at it with another gift guide. Today it’s all about COZY! Surprise, surprise. 😉 Wether it’s fashion or home, I’m all about it. Below I’m sharing my top 10 in more detail as well as rounded up my favorites in loungewear, footwear, accessories, home and more! Scroll down for deets. SO many great DEALS out there this holiday season. Happy shopping!
1. Faux Fur Robe – This robe is by far my most favorite cozy item I own! One of my girlfriends gave it to me years ago, and now I always give it as a gift. I am currently wearing it as I type this. 😉 I call it my “Game of Thrones” robe as it has the faux fur trimmed collar and sleeves. You also have the option of adding a monogram. I love to make gifts personalized!
2. Sock Slippers – Really anything soft on my feet, I’m here for. I love knit socks and slippers and these are a mix of both! They come in numerous colors and would be a great stocking stuffer.
3. Teddy Jacket – Every gal needs THE it jacket in her closet. It’s all about a teddy and I love this camel bomber. The color is perfect, it goes with everything AND is only $42!
4. Leo Scarf – Come winter it’s all about those accessories. We can’t forget about our necks and a scarf is a great gift during the holidays. Depending on your recipient’s style, there are so many great options at good prices. I’m loving this leo beauty for only $18!
5. Loungewear Set – Ok y’all, this set is one of my best sellers of the entire year! Trust me, this is the best gifty! This loungewear is under $25 for both the top and bottom and comes in 4 colors. I love it SO much I have blush and ivory. I typically would wear a s/m but sized up to a m/l for my bump.
6. Knit Blanket – If you’re looking to give the gift of a cozy blanket, but don’t want to spend a fortune, this is it! It’s a great design, does not shed and is nice a warm. I find Luke and Bently’s snuggling up with it on the reg!
7. Furry Slippers – Like my loungewear set, these slippers are also a best seller this year. You can’t go wrong with giving the gift of these furry little beauties! They are only $23, come in a bunch of different colors and come in a few days on Amazon prime. YAS please!
8. Pom Beanie – It’s winter and that means we gotta keep the head warm! I LOVE beanies, especially with a pom, and this beauty is only $26. A great stocking stuffer!
9. Bean Bag Chair – I had to have a home goodie in my top 10! These bean bag chairs are everything!! Luke and I live in ours. We love that you can move them around the house. They are great for extra seating in a living room or a kiddos space. Under $300!
10. Buffalo Check Sherpa – We’ve pretty much covered all of the cozy bases in my top 10 except a great pullover! This buffalo plaid beaut is perfection. The sherpa is SO cozy and great to layer this winter. The top is currently on SALE and comes in a bunch of color options. It’s a great number to give this holiday season.
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
My favorite thing to do over the holidays is watch holiday movies and cuddle up under lotsss of blankets! This holiday season is my first with my puppy so I’m super excited to snuggle with him too 🙂 also congrats on having your baby soon, love you page!!