Happy weekend, guys! I’m back at it with another gift guide. Today it’s all about COZY! Surprise, surprise. 😉 Wether it’s fashion or home, I’m all about it. Below I’m sharing my top 10 in more detail as well as rounded up my favorites in loungewear, footwear, accessories, home and more! Scroll down for deets. SO many great DEALS out there this holiday season. Happy shopping!
1. Faux Fur Robe – This robe is by far my most favorite cozy item I own! One of my girlfriends gave it to me years ago, and now I always give it as a gift. I am currently wearing it as I type this. 😉 I call it my “Game of Thrones” robe as it has the faux fur trimmed collar and sleeves. You also have the option of adding a monogram. I love to make gifts personalized!
2. Sock Slippers – Really anything soft on my feet, I’m here for. I love knit socks and slippers and these are a mix of both! They come in numerous colors and would be a great stocking stuffer.
3. Teddy Jacket – Every gal needs THE it jacket in her closet. It’s all about a teddy and I love this camel bomber. The color is perfect, it goes with everything AND is only $42!
4. Leo Scarf – Come winter it’s all about those accessories. We can’t forget about our necks and a scarf is a great gift during the holidays. Depending on your recipient’s style, there are so many great options at good prices. I’m loving this leo beauty for only $18!
5. Loungewear Set – Ok y’all, this set is one of my best sellers of the entire year! Trust me, this is the best gifty! This loungewear is under $25 for both the top and bottom and comes in 4 colors. I love it SO much I have blush and ivory. I typically would wear a s/m but sized up to a m/l for my bump.
6. Knit Blanket – If you’re looking to give the gift of a cozy blanket, but don’t want to spend a fortune, this is it! It’s a great design, does not shed and is nice a warm. I find Luke and Bently’s snuggling up with it on the reg!
7. Furry Slippers – Like my loungewear set, these slippers are also a best seller this year. You can’t go wrong with giving the gift of these furry little beauties! They are only $23, come in a bunch of different colors and come in a few days on Amazon prime. YAS please!
8. Pom Beanie – It’s winter and that means we gotta keep the head warm! I LOVE beanies, especially with a pom, and this beauty is only $26. A great stocking stuffer!
9. Bean Bag Chair – I had to have a home goodie in my top 10! These bean bag chairs are everything!! Luke and I live in ours. We love that you can move them around the house. They are great for extra seating in a living room or a kiddos space. Under $300!
10. Buffalo Check Sherpa – We’ve pretty much covered all of the cozy bases in my top 10 except a great pullover! This buffalo plaid beaut is perfection. The sherpa is SO cozy and great to layer this winter. The top is currently on SALE and comes in a bunch of color options. It’s a great number to give this holiday season.
H O M E // My favorite place to be on winter nights!❄️ Luke just started a fire and I’m about to cozy up with the fam🔥 Doesn’t get much better than that!! Added a new “Be Merry” sign to the mantel and loving it!!🥰 Tomorrow evening I’ll be fining y’all a holiday tour of my home! Make sure to tune into stories🌲✨ Nighty, night!
H O M E // Hello, December!! Baby it’s cold outside!!❄️ 18 degrees to be exact!!🥶 Winter is here in Idaho!!🏔 How cute is this door decor?! All about layering mats for a little farmhouse vibe!▪️▫️ Linking these beauts over on the LTK app along with my fave SNOW BOOTS!!❄️❄️ Bentley not included😂🐾🐾
H O M E // Morning!! Switched the dining room from thanksgiving to Christmas yesterday! Used the garland from my Turkey day table on the buffet and styled it with a farmhouse sign. Kept the table simple with an oversized antler, black candle sticks and two light up faux trees🌲🌲 AND good news my dining room TABLE is currently 20% off for #CyberMonday 👏🏻👏🏻 I have the 88.5”-125.5” in gray wash. Linked it and my festive decor on the LTK app!✨ Happy shopping today!!
B A B Y // Surprise!! I’m pregnant!!!🤰🏻 SO happy I can finally share the news with y’all, my Insta fam!❤️ It’s been a bit challenging keeping it from you guys! Ford is going to be a BIG BRO!😭😭 We feel very blessed to bring this new life into the world🙏🏻 I want to acknowledge the women that are currently trying for a baby. I understand everyone’s journey is different. My heart goes out to those who are having a difficult time. I pray a healthy baby is in your future❤️
Sharing my experience with baby number two thus far, on the blog. Head over to SBKliving.com to read! Love y’all!!❤️
H O M E // Festive touches everywhere✨ Last year I started to decorate more spaces than just my main living room🤶🏻 Who’s with me?!! Added mini trees and a farmhouse sign to the laundry room✔️✔️ Easy to do and it brings me so much joy!!🌲 Now that we’ve gotten through Thanksgiving, holiday decorating is ON! Sharing this years setup on multiple blog posts over on SBKliving.com👏🏻 Check them out!!
O N E // Ready to celebrate FORD!!🖤🤍 Kept it simple with a ONE black and white theme!! I’ll be sharing a fun reel of his big day later today!🥳🎂 Get all the deets on the decor over on the @liketoknow.it app! AND yes I put together the balloon wall... BUT Luke did blow up every balloon!!🤗 hehe Time to go at cake!!🎂🎂🎂