It’s time for another gift guide, babes! I’ve rounded up my favorite HOME ideas from my all-time top 10 to entertaining, cozy and personal options! See below as I break down my faves and roundup everything in easy to click shops! Also, keep scrolling for the best GIVEAWAY everrrrrr! 😉
1. “Get Naked” Bath Mat – I love graphics and especially when it comes to floor mats. It is a fun way to liven up a space! This is a great gift to give during the holidays at only $34.
2. Knit Blanket – Alright y’all… this is THE most #splurgeworthy blanket everrrrr! I’ve had mine for 3 years now and love it! I’ve styled it out in my bedroom and living room. This is the perfect present for the COZY lover in your life. I have the standard size: 40×60″ in white. See below for my GIVEAWAY!! 😉
3. Black Candle – A candle is always a great gift. I love this chic black beauty. I have one in my office and it not only smells delicious, but it’s great to look at. When the candle is done burns all the way down, use it for a makeup brush holder! Two in one! 😉
4. Buffalo Plaid Pillow Covers – You can’t really look anywhere in my home without seeing a buffalo plaid pattern goodie. It’s one of my favorite farmhouse must-haves and these pillow cover are under $11 for a set of two! Grab a few inserts and you’re all set to gift.
5. Silk Pillow Case & Pillow – Let’s just say everyone needs this in their life!! I can’t say enough good things about the Discover Night pillow case/pillow combo. Silk is SO good for you and this beaut is definitely worth it, supporting clear skin and shinier hair! And let’s not forget the comfortable memory foam insert – love it! Think about how much time you spend sleeping!? Trust me, it’s worth the $150 price tag. Give the gift of BEAUTY sleep this holiday season.
6. Letter Mug – If you’re looking for something cute, inexpensive and personal, this is it! I love the euro-style mug and it’s perfect for the coffee/tea lover in your life! Great stocking stuffer!
7. Marble Cake Stand – I love to entertain and I use cake stands all the time for appetizers and deserts. This marble and gold beauty is a great price at $39 and is an easy gift to take to a holiday party to give to a hostess.
8. Gucci Coffee Table Book – I display coffee table books all around my home and I think they are a great way to showcase ones interests/personality. This Gucci book would make a great present for any fashionista.
9. Rose Gold Bar Set– Shake it up!! The holidays are here and what better gift to give your cocktail-loving bestie, than a cayuuuuute rose gold bar set?! This is a great addition to any bar cart setup. Time for a drink!
10. Vintage Mirror – I mean, could these mirrors be any more gorg? I had my eye on them for over a year and finally got the large 7′ black option. I’m in LOVE!! These are perfect for a bedroom, living room, bath room or vanity setup. Surprise someone this holiday season with THE most chic mirror ever!!
Shop My Top 10 Home Gifts
Shop Entertaining Home Gifts
Shop Cozy Home Gifts
Shop Personalized Home Gifts
Shop More Favorite Home Gifts
Knit Blanket Giveaway
Since y’all are SO amazing and it’s the holiday season, I wanted to do a fun giveaway!! I’m gifting one of my favoriteknit blankets (from my top 10)! All you need to do to enter is, leave a comment on this blog post with your favorite thing to do during the holidays. It’s that easy! I will be selecting the winner at random on Wednesday, November 20th, 2019. If you win, I will email you with the details. You have 24 hours to respond. If you do not, I will select another winner. GOOD LUCK, babes!
*Please note entrant must be 18+ and reside in the contiguous U.S. The winner can select the color of their choice in the “bed throw” size, 23×47″.
H O M E \ Currently pinning up a storm with inspo for the NEW HOUSE!! Y’all better believe I’m SO pumped to share the process!🏠 Last go around it all started with a Pinterest board, and here we are again... Check out stories for a link to my home board!! I learned so much on the last one - what to do and NOT do. Can’t wait to create a new spot for our kids to grow up in!😭 Now if baby no. 2 will get here already!!🤰🏻😂
Linking my modern farmhouse kitchen on the LTK app! Click the link in my bio💁🏻♀️
Counter tops - quartzite “Mont Blanc”
Island Paint - SW “Tricorn Black”
Floors - 8” White Oak
Hardware - Lew’s
Faucets - Newport Brass
B A B Y \ Yup... still pregnant!🤰🏻☺️ Coming up on 40 weeks and no sign of baby... yet! I’ve been doing ALL the things to get him moving along BUT I know he’s going to coming when he’s ready😝 I’m so glad I can entertain y’all on stories as I try to jump start his birth😂😂 Inverted poses, stretching, curb walking, squatting, ball bouncing, eating enormous amounts of pineapple, tea and more (y’all know😜). I’ve decided I need to chill the F out, relax and he will make his arrival soon🤍 The last few weeks of pregnancy feels like FOREVER!! I know you mamas understand this on EVERY LEVEL! Thank you for all the encouraging messages✨😘
Added a new “accessory” to our bedroom... yup, the birthing tub!! Luke wants to be very prepared this time😉 Ford came in 3.5 hours!!😳 Ready or not...
Shop my room by clicking the link in my bio!🙋🏻♀️ #sbkliving
M O M \ Thank you to this sweet boy for making me a mama🤍 The last year and a half has been such a gift. I’ve never experienced SO much love and joy! Soaking in these last few moments, just the two of us. Baby bro will be joining us soon✨ Happy Mother’s Day to all of the mamas out there including Ford’s amazing grandmas! Sending much love to y’all🤍🤍🤍
B A B Y \ Alright guys, I had a little chat with baby boy today... we’ve decided he’s coming VERY soon!😉👶🏼🤞🏻 Swipe right for today’s bump🤰🏻 Woahhhhhh!!😳 Just amazed at what the female body can do! Feeling strong and “ready” for birth!!👊🏻👊🏻 Thanks for all the sweet messages, prayers and good vibes for this bébé!!🙏🏻 Loves to my Insta fam!!😘xx
H O M E \ Spent about 5 hours outside with Ford today!☀️ Can you spy him!?👀 We are SO happy it’s finally spring around here AND that means it’s time for more exterior house projects!!🏠 I’m still looooooving the dark color we selected last year - @sherwinwilliams “Iron Ore”🖤 Next on the painting agenda, the stone!! The painter and I decided on a very dark color to almost match the exterior. This will make the reddish stone GO AWAY and we don’t have to spend a fortune on replacing it!👏🏻👏🏻 We hope to start this project in a few weeks! Stay tuned...
Swipe right for a sweet pic from today’s adventures. Shop my exterior lighting and Ford’s goods on the @liketoknow.it app - click the link in my bio!💁🏻♀️