It’s time for another gift guide, babes! I’ve rounded up my favorite HOME ideas from my all-time top 10 to entertaining, cozy and personal options! See below as I break down my faves and roundup everything in easy to click shops! Also, keep scrolling for the best GIVEAWAY everrrrrr! 😉
1. “Get Naked” Bath Mat – I love graphics and especially when it comes to floor mats. It is a fun way to liven up a space! This is a great gift to give during the holidays at only $34.
2. Knit Blanket – Alright y’all… this is THE most #splurgeworthy blanket everrrrr! I’ve had mine for 3 years now and love it! I’ve styled it out in my bedroom and living room. This is the perfect present for the COZY lover in your life. I have the standard size: 40×60″ in white. See below for my GIVEAWAY!! 😉
3. Black Candle – A candle is always a great gift. I love this chic black beauty. I have one in my office and it not only smells delicious, but it’s great to look at. When the candle is done burns all the way down, use it for a makeup brush holder! Two in one! 😉
4. Buffalo Plaid Pillow Covers – You can’t really look anywhere in my home without seeing a buffalo plaid pattern goodie. It’s one of my favorite farmhouse must-haves and these pillow cover are under $11 for a set of two! Grab a few inserts and you’re all set to gift.
5. Silk Pillow Case & Pillow – Let’s just say everyone needs this in their life!! I can’t say enough good things about the Discover Night pillow case/pillow combo. Silk is SO good for you and this beaut is definitely worth it, supporting clear skin and shinier hair! And let’s not forget the comfortable memory foam insert – love it! Think about how much time you spend sleeping!? Trust me, it’s worth the $150 price tag. Give the gift of BEAUTY sleep this holiday season.
6. Letter Mug – If you’re looking for something cute, inexpensive and personal, this is it! I love the euro-style mug and it’s perfect for the coffee/tea lover in your life! Great stocking stuffer!
7. Marble Cake Stand – I love to entertain and I use cake stands all the time for appetizers and deserts. This marble and gold beauty is a great price at $39 and is an easy gift to take to a holiday party to give to a hostess.
8. Gucci Coffee Table Book – I display coffee table books all around my home and I think they are a great way to showcase ones interests/personality. This Gucci book would make a great present for any fashionista.
9. Rose Gold Bar Set– Shake it up!! The holidays are here and what better gift to give your cocktail-loving bestie, than a cayuuuuute rose gold bar set?! This is a great addition to any bar cart setup. Time for a drink!
10. Vintage Mirror – I mean, could these mirrors be any more gorg? I had my eye on them for over a year and finally got the large 7′ black option. I’m in LOVE!! These are perfect for a bedroom, living room, bath room or vanity setup. Surprise someone this holiday season with THE most chic mirror ever!!
Shop My Top 10 Home Gifts
Shop Entertaining Home Gifts
Shop Cozy Home Gifts
Shop Personalized Home Gifts
Shop More Favorite Home Gifts
Knit Blanket Giveaway
Since y’all are SO amazing and it’s the holiday season, I wanted to do a fun giveaway!! I’m gifting one of my favoriteknit blankets (from my top 10)! All you need to do to enter is, leave a comment on this blog post with your favorite thing to do during the holidays. It’s that easy! I will be selecting the winner at random on Wednesday, November 20th, 2019. If you win, I will email you with the details. You have 24 hours to respond. If you do not, I will select another winner. GOOD LUCK, babes!
*Please note entrant must be 18+ and reside in the contiguous U.S. The winner can select the color of their choice in the “bed throw” size, 23×47″.
F A S H I O N // Hello, faux fur beauty!!🥰 I’ve been getting a lot of questions about this beauty from my pregnancy announcement pics🤰🏻 Such a good price for this jacket - it looks SO expensive💯 Andddd it’s the perf color!👏🏻👏🏻 Dress it up with a sweater dress or down with a cozy top, leggings and winter booties!✔️✔️✔️ I’m wearing a M🙆🏻♀️ Shop this outift over on the @liketoknow.it app! Download it and follow moi “sbkliving” for links!
H O M E // My favorite place to be on winter nights!❄️ Luke just started a fire and I’m about to cozy up with the fam🔥 Doesn’t get much better than that!! Added a new “Be Merry” sign to the mantel and loving it!!🥰 Tomorrow evening I’ll be fining y’all a holiday tour of my home! Make sure to tune into stories🌲✨ Nighty, night!
H O M E // Hello, December!! Baby it’s cold outside!!❄️ 18 degrees to be exact!!🥶 Winter is here in Idaho!!🏔 How cute is this door decor?! All about layering mats for a little farmhouse vibe!▪️▫️ Linking these beauts over on the LTK app along with my fave SNOW BOOTS!!❄️❄️ Bentley not included😂🐾🐾
H O M E // Morning!! Switched the dining room from thanksgiving to Christmas yesterday! Used the garland from my Turkey day table on the buffet and styled it with a farmhouse sign. Kept the table simple with an oversized antler, black candle sticks and two light up faux trees🌲🌲 AND good news my dining room TABLE is currently 20% off for #CyberMonday 👏🏻👏🏻 I have the 88.5”-125.5” in gray wash. Linked it and my festive decor on the LTK app!✨ Happy shopping today!!
B A B Y // Surprise!! I’m pregnant!!!🤰🏻 SO happy I can finally share the news with y’all, my Insta fam!❤️ It’s been a bit challenging keeping it from you guys! Ford is going to be a BIG BRO!😭😭 We feel very blessed to bring this new life into the world🙏🏻 I want to acknowledge the women that are currently trying for a baby. I understand everyone’s journey is different. My heart goes out to those who are having a difficult time. I pray a healthy baby is in your future❤️
Sharing my experience with baby number two thus far, on the blog. Head over to SBKliving.com to read! Love y’all!!❤️
H O M E // Festive touches everywhere✨ Last year I started to decorate more spaces than just my main living room🤶🏻 Who’s with me?!! Added mini trees and a farmhouse sign to the laundry room✔️✔️ Easy to do and it brings me so much joy!!🌲 Now that we’ve gotten through Thanksgiving, holiday decorating is ON! Sharing this years setup on multiple blog posts over on SBKliving.com👏🏻 Check them out!!