It’s time for another gift guide, babes! I’ve rounded up my favorite HOME ideas from my all-time top 10 to entertaining, cozy and personal options! See below as I break down my faves and roundup everything in easy to click shops! Also, keep scrolling for the best GIVEAWAY everrrrrr! 😉
1. “Get Naked” Bath Mat – I love graphics and especially when it comes to floor mats. It is a fun way to liven up a space! This is a great gift to give during the holidays at only $34.
2. Knit Blanket – Alright y’all… this is THE most #splurgeworthy blanket everrrrr! I’ve had mine for 3 years now and love it! I’ve styled it out in my bedroom and living room. This is the perfect present for the COZY lover in your life. I have the standard size: 40×60″ in white. See below for my GIVEAWAY!! 😉
3. Black Candle – A candle is always a great gift. I love this chic black beauty. I have one in my office and it not only smells delicious, but it’s great to look at. When the candle is done burns all the way down, use it for a makeup brush holder! Two in one! 😉
4. Buffalo Plaid Pillow Covers – You can’t really look anywhere in my home without seeing a buffalo plaid pattern goodie. It’s one of my favorite farmhouse must-haves and these pillow cover are under $11 for a set of two! Grab a few inserts and you’re all set to gift.
5. Silk Pillow Case & Pillow – Let’s just say everyone needs this in their life!! I can’t say enough good things about the Discover Night pillow case/pillow combo. Silk is SO good for you and this beaut is definitely worth it, supporting clear skin and shinier hair! And let’s not forget the comfortable memory foam insert – love it! Think about how much time you spend sleeping!? Trust me, it’s worth the $150 price tag. Give the gift of BEAUTY sleep this holiday season.
6. Letter Mug – If you’re looking for something cute, inexpensive and personal, this is it! I love the euro-style mug and it’s perfect for the coffee/tea lover in your life! Great stocking stuffer!
7. Marble Cake Stand – I love to entertain and I use cake stands all the time for appetizers and deserts. This marble and gold beauty is a great price at $39 and is an easy gift to take to a holiday party to give to a hostess.
8. Gucci Coffee Table Book – I display coffee table books all around my home and I think they are a great way to showcase ones interests/personality. This Gucci book would make a great present for any fashionista.
9. Rose Gold Bar Set – Shake it up!! The holidays are here and what better gift to give your cocktail-loving bestie, than a cayuuuuute rose gold bar set?! This is a great addition to any bar cart setup. Time for a drink!
10. Vintage Mirror – I mean, could these mirrors be any more gorg? I had my eye on them for over a year and finally got the large 7′ black option. I’m in LOVE!! These are perfect for a bedroom, living room, bath room or vanity setup. Surprise someone this holiday season with THE most chic mirror ever!!
Since y’all are SO amazing and it’s the holiday season, I wanted to do a fun giveaway!! I’m gifting one of my favorite knit blankets (from my top 10)! All you need to do to enter is, leave a comment on this blog post with your favorite thing to do during the holidays. It’s that easy! I will be selecting the winner at random on Wednesday, November 20th, 2019. If you win, I will email you with the details. You have 24 hours to respond. If you do not, I will select another winner. GOOD LUCK, babes!
*Please note entrant must be 18+ and reside in the contiguous U.S. The winner can select the color of their choice in the “bed throw” size, 23×47″.