Hey oh, guys! I wanted to put together another gift guide for y’all with my favorite DEALS!! All of my picks are under $50! Wooohoo! Like my other guides, I started with my top 10 and then created some more specific category shops: home, jewelry, personalized, loungewear and more. Scroll down to see them all!
Happy holiday shopping!
1. Fedora Hat – If you guys know me, I’m a hat gal. I wear them ALL the time! And trust me, they can be expensive. If you’re looking for a great style, neutral color and well priced hat, this is it! A great gift under $50 and comes in a bunch of different color options depending on your recipient’s taste.
2. Throw Pillow – These babies are perfect for the home-loving person in your life. I found this vendor on Etsy and she makes the most beautiful pillows. Check out her entire selection – you many want a few for your home too!
3. Cubic Zirconia Studs – I have been wearing these earrings for years. I have them in ALL different sizes and GOOD news, everyone thinks they are real!! These are by far my most favorite everyday studs – great quality and price.
4. Faux Fur Booties – Y’all, I’m obsessed! I just got these booties a few weeks ago and I’m in love. The boots are comfortable, warm and SO stylish. The boots come in three different colors: gray (what I have), black and cognac. I highly recommend these for a gift this holiday season. I mean, only $39.99!! FYI – they fit TTS. 😉
5. Knit Beanie – This has become my most favorite hat for winter. I LOVE that it’s oversized, chunky and neutral. The beanie is currently on sale for $28 and makes for a great stocking stuffer or small gifty this season.
6. Lip Mask – One of my top 10 beauty products of all-time right here! If you have a beauty-loving gal in your life, get her this! The magical lip mask is $20 and will last forever. Apply this mask every night and wake up with a smooth pout! Perf for winter.
7. Cozy Slippers – You can’t go wrong with the gift of cozy. These are some new gems I just found for only $21! Anyone would be happy to receive these! #happyfeet
8. Personalized Doormat – I’m all about making gifts personalized. I find people appreciate the extra touch! This doormat is one of my favorite home items and I know y’all love the antlers too! This is a great gift idea for the home-loving lady in your life!
9. Pearl Headband – Looking for a cute gift for a girly girl in your life? This pearl beauty is perfect! Under $10 and THE hair accessory of the year.
10. Name Necklace – Y’all, I saved the best for last! Personally this is one of my favorite gifts to give to the gals in my life. I’ve probably purchased at least 15. I found this vendor on Etsy. The quality is amazing and necklaces start at only $39. I’ve had mine for years. Legit, the best gift ever!!
H O M E // My favorite place to be on winter nights!❄️ Luke just started a fire and I’m about to cozy up with the fam🔥 Doesn’t get much better than that!! Added a new “Be Merry” sign to the mantel and loving it!!🥰 Tomorrow evening I’ll be fining y’all a holiday tour of my home! Make sure to tune into stories🌲✨ Nighty, night!
H O M E // Hello, December!! Baby it’s cold outside!!❄️ 18 degrees to be exact!!🥶 Winter is here in Idaho!!🏔 How cute is this door decor?! All about layering mats for a little farmhouse vibe!▪️▫️ Linking these beauts over on the LTK app along with my fave SNOW BOOTS!!❄️❄️ Bentley not included😂🐾🐾
H O M E // Morning!! Switched the dining room from thanksgiving to Christmas yesterday! Used the garland from my Turkey day table on the buffet and styled it with a farmhouse sign. Kept the table simple with an oversized antler, black candle sticks and two light up faux trees🌲🌲 AND good news my dining room TABLE is currently 20% off for #CyberMonday 👏🏻👏🏻 I have the 88.5”-125.5” in gray wash. Linked it and my festive decor on the LTK app!✨ Happy shopping today!!
B A B Y // Surprise!! I’m pregnant!!!🤰🏻 SO happy I can finally share the news with y’all, my Insta fam!❤️ It’s been a bit challenging keeping it from you guys! Ford is going to be a BIG BRO!😭😭 We feel very blessed to bring this new life into the world🙏🏻 I want to acknowledge the women that are currently trying for a baby. I understand everyone’s journey is different. My heart goes out to those who are having a difficult time. I pray a healthy baby is in your future❤️
Sharing my experience with baby number two thus far, on the blog. Head over to SBKliving.com to read! Love y’all!!❤️
H O M E // Festive touches everywhere✨ Last year I started to decorate more spaces than just my main living room🤶🏻 Who’s with me?!! Added mini trees and a farmhouse sign to the laundry room✔️✔️ Easy to do and it brings me so much joy!!🌲 Now that we’ve gotten through Thanksgiving, holiday decorating is ON! Sharing this years setup on multiple blog posts over on SBKliving.com👏🏻 Check them out!!
O N E // Ready to celebrate FORD!!🖤🤍 Kept it simple with a ONE black and white theme!! I’ll be sharing a fun reel of his big day later today!🥳🎂 Get all the deets on the decor over on the @liketoknow.it app! AND yes I put together the balloon wall... BUT Luke did blow up every balloon!!🤗 hehe Time to go at cake!!🎂🎂🎂