Hey oh, guys! I wanted to put together another gift guide for y’all with my favorite DEALS!! All of my picks are under $50! Wooohoo! Like my other guides, I started with my top 10 and then created some more specific category shops: home, jewelry, personalized, loungewear and more. Scroll down to see them all!
Happy holiday shopping!
1. Fedora Hat – If you guys know me, I’m a hat gal. I wear them ALL the time! And trust me, they can be expensive. If you’re looking for a great style, neutral color and well priced hat, this is it! A great gift under $50 and comes in a bunch of different color options depending on your recipient’s taste.
2. Throw Pillow – These babies are perfect for the home-loving person in your life. I found this vendor on Etsy and she makes the most beautiful pillows. Check out her entire selection – you many want a few for your home too!
3. Cubic Zirconia Studs – I have been wearing these earrings for years. I have them in ALL different sizes and GOOD news, everyone thinks they are real!! These are by far my most favorite everyday studs – great quality and price.
4. Faux Fur Booties – Y’all, I’m obsessed! I just got these booties a few weeks ago and I’m in love. The boots are comfortable, warm and SO stylish. The boots come in three different colors: gray (what I have), black and cognac. I highly recommend these for a gift this holiday season. I mean, only $39.99!! FYI – they fit TTS. 😉
5. Knit Beanie – This has become my most favorite hat for winter. I LOVE that it’s oversized, chunky and neutral. The beanie is currently on sale for $28 and makes for a great stocking stuffer or small gifty this season.
6. Lip Mask – One of my top 10 beauty products of all-time right here! If you have a beauty-loving gal in your life, get her this! The magical lip mask is $20 and will last forever. Apply this mask every night and wake up with a smooth pout! Perf for winter.
7. Cozy Slippers – You can’t go wrong with the gift of cozy. These are some new gems I just found for only $21! Anyone would be happy to receive these! #happyfeet
8. Personalized Doormat – I’m all about making gifts personalized. I find people appreciate the extra touch! This doormat is one of my favorite home items and I know y’all love the antlers too! This is a great gift idea for the home-loving lady in your life!
9. Pearl Headband – Looking for a cute gift for a girly girl in your life? This pearl beauty is perfect! Under $10 and THE hair accessory of the year.
10. Name Necklace – Y’all, I saved the best for last! Personally this is one of my favorite gifts to give to the gals in my life. I’ve probably purchased at least 15. I found this vendor on Etsy. The quality is amazing and necklaces start at only $39. I’ve had mine for years. Legit, the best gift ever!!
F A M // Morning, Insta fam!!👋🏻 I can’t believe Ford is 15 months this weekend!! Which means our new little one will be here in just about 11 weeks!!🤯 Soaking up all the quality time with FORD while I have it!! A lot will be changing come May... going into it with no expectations, open to all of the emotions that will surely come my way❤️ Thanks to all of you who support me, my work here and my growing family!! Appreciate each one of you!!😘 Can ya tell I’m feeling emo AF😝 Lovessssss❤️❤️❤️ Happy weekend!
H O M E // That morning sunshine✨✨ It always makes me SO happy!! Gave our breakfast sitting room nook a little refresh! Rearranged some items, added diff pillows, eucalyptus and more! Sharing a closer look on today’s story!🏠💁🏻♀️ Hope y’all have a great Friday! Shop this space on the LTK app - click the link in my bio!
H O M E // Nightstand styling✔️✔️ Paired fun books and a pretty lamp with new decor beads, crystals, a black candle and faux stems for a touch of greenery!!🌿 Sharing all the details of this setup and my entire master bedroom over on SBKliving.com🏠 What’s your fave bedside decor?! Sleep tight, boos!😴
H O M E // Morning!!✨ Do y’all have a laundry “day” in your house?🧺 I use to BUT now it’s an ongoing daily chore... between Ford and Luke’s winter gear it’s never ending🤣🤣 Y’all feel me?!! If you’re building and have a fam, I highly recommend putting in TWO washers and dryers!! GAME CHANGER!!💯 We did this in the fixer upper house and it’s legitttt👌🏻 I would show y’all a pic buttttt it’s just not pretty lol🤣 Instead we will look at my old modern farmhouse laundry room!😍 The tile work in the space was my fave - herringbone slate floors and mini hex backsplash👏🏻👏🏻 Time to go put Ford’s clothes in the wash... buhhhh bye!!👋🏻
B A B Y // Now that I’m in my third trimester the nesting has begun!!🤰🏻🍼 Figuring out all the things I need for bébé no 2 and luckily it’s not that much!!👏🏻 Since the boys will only be 18 mo apart I pretty much have everything and will reuse a bunch of newborn clothes. Thankfully I kept everything!!🤞🏻 NOW I just gotta organize!! Taking it back to Ford’s first mini black and white NURSERY space I designed!🖤🤍🖤🤍 Loved putting it together for baby boy! Brings back all the mems😭😭 Linking everything including our fave farmhouse CRIB on the LTK app - click the link in my bio! We have two matching cribs so the boys will be twining!!🖤🖤 Nighty night, y’all!😘
H O M E // Hello, Monday!!👋🏻 Working from my NEW office setup in my bedroom today! Loving the way it turned out😍 AND yes, that’s a mini kitchen behind it! Something I never thought I would want/need in our bedroom BUT it has been so nice with a little one... ya know bottles on bottles!🍼🍼 Now with another bébé on the way, I’m very happy we have this space! Def something I will design in our next home🏠 Sharing this room on LTK - click the link in my bio to shop!! Wishing y’all an amazing, productive week!👊🏻