Hey oh, guys! I wanted to put together another gift guide for y’all with my favorite DEALS!! All of my picks are under $50! Wooohoo! Like my other guides, I started with my top 10 and then created some more specific category shops: home, jewelry, personalized, loungewear and more. Scroll down to see them all!
Happy holiday shopping!
1. Fedora Hat – If you guys know me, I’m a hat gal. I wear them ALL the time! And trust me, they can be expensive. If you’re looking for a great style, neutral color and well priced hat, this is it! A great gift under $50 and comes in a bunch of different color options depending on your recipient’s taste.
2. Throw Pillow – These babies are perfect for the home-loving person in your life. I found this vendor on Etsy and she makes the most beautiful pillows. Check out her entire selection – you many want a few for your home too!
3. Cubic Zirconia Studs – I have been wearing these earrings for years. I have them in ALL different sizes and GOOD news, everyone thinks they are real!! These are by far my most favorite everyday studs – great quality and price.
4. Faux Fur Booties – Y’all, I’m obsessed! I just got these booties a few weeks ago and I’m in love. The boots are comfortable, warm and SO stylish. The boots come in three different colors: gray (what I have), black and cognac. I highly recommend these for a gift this holiday season. I mean, only $39.99!! FYI – they fit TTS. 😉
5. Knit Beanie – This has become my most favorite hat for winter. I LOVE that it’s oversized, chunky and neutral. The beanie is currently on sale for $28 and makes for a great stocking stuffer or small gifty this season.
6. Lip Mask – One of my top 10 beauty products of all-time right here! If you have a beauty-loving gal in your life, get her this! The magical lip mask is $20 and will last forever. Apply this mask every night and wake up with a smooth pout! Perf for winter.
7. Cozy Slippers – You can’t go wrong with the gift of cozy. These are some new gems I just found for only $21! Anyone would be happy to receive these! #happyfeet
8. Personalized Doormat – I’m all about making gifts personalized. I find people appreciate the extra touch! This doormat is one of my favorite home items and I know y’all love the antlers too! This is a great gift idea for the home-loving lady in your life!
9. Pearl Headband – Looking for a cute gift for a girly girl in your life? This pearl beauty is perfect! Under $10 and THE hair accessory of the year.
10. Name Necklace – Y’all, I saved the best for last! Personally this is one of my favorite gifts to give to the gals in my life. I’ve probably purchased at least 15. I found this vendor on Etsy. The quality is amazing and necklaces start at only $39. I’ve had mine for years. Legit, the best gift ever!!
H O M E \ Currently pinning up a storm with inspo for the NEW HOUSE!! Y’all better believe I’m SO pumped to share the process!🏠 Last go around it all started with a Pinterest board, and here we are again... Check out stories for a link to my home board!! I learned so much on the last one - what to do and NOT do. Can’t wait to create a new spot for our kids to grow up in!😭 Now if baby no. 2 will get here already!!🤰🏻😂
Linking my modern farmhouse kitchen on the LTK app! Click the link in my bio💁🏻♀️
Counter tops - quartzite “Mont Blanc”
Island Paint - SW “Tricorn Black”
Floors - 8” White Oak
Hardware - Lew’s
Faucets - Newport Brass
B A B Y \ Yup... still pregnant!🤰🏻☺️ Coming up on 40 weeks and no sign of baby... yet! I’ve been doing ALL the things to get him moving along BUT I know he’s going to coming when he’s ready😝 I’m so glad I can entertain y’all on stories as I try to jump start his birth😂😂 Inverted poses, stretching, curb walking, squatting, ball bouncing, eating enormous amounts of pineapple, tea and more (y’all know😜). I’ve decided I need to chill the F out, relax and he will make his arrival soon🤍 The last few weeks of pregnancy feels like FOREVER!! I know you mamas understand this on EVERY LEVEL! Thank you for all the encouraging messages✨😘
Added a new “accessory” to our bedroom... yup, the birthing tub!! Luke wants to be very prepared this time😉 Ford came in 3.5 hours!!😳 Ready or not...
Shop my room by clicking the link in my bio!🙋🏻♀️ #sbkliving
M O M \ Thank you to this sweet boy for making me a mama🤍 The last year and a half has been such a gift. I’ve never experienced SO much love and joy! Soaking in these last few moments, just the two of us. Baby bro will be joining us soon✨ Happy Mother’s Day to all of the mamas out there including Ford’s amazing grandmas! Sending much love to y’all🤍🤍🤍
B A B Y \ Alright guys, I had a little chat with baby boy today... we’ve decided he’s coming VERY soon!😉👶🏼🤞🏻 Swipe right for today’s bump🤰🏻 Woahhhhhh!!😳 Just amazed at what the female body can do! Feeling strong and “ready” for birth!!👊🏻👊🏻 Thanks for all the sweet messages, prayers and good vibes for this bébé!!🙏🏻 Loves to my Insta fam!!😘xx
H O M E \ Spent about 5 hours outside with Ford today!☀️ Can you spy him!?👀 We are SO happy it’s finally spring around here AND that means it’s time for more exterior house projects!!🏠 I’m still looooooving the dark color we selected last year - @sherwinwilliams “Iron Ore”🖤 Next on the painting agenda, the stone!! The painter and I decided on a very dark color to almost match the exterior. This will make the reddish stone GO AWAY and we don’t have to spend a fortune on replacing it!👏🏻👏🏻 We hope to start this project in a few weeks! Stay tuned...
Swipe right for a sweet pic from today’s adventures. Shop my exterior lighting and Ford’s goods on the @liketoknow.it app - click the link in my bio!💁🏻♀️