Happy weekend, guys! I wanted to share my first holiday gift guide of the year with my favorite Amazon finds. From jewels and fashion to home goods, I’ve got you covered! My top 10 I’ve shared above are by far some major standouts of the year. And yes, I have every single one of these!! The image is clickable and will take you directly to the product page. See below for a breakdown of my top 10 AND more of my Amazon gift picks!!
1. Beauty Mini Fridge – This by far is the best beauty hack. Put a fridge in your room/bathroom and fill it with all of your skincare products: eye creams, masks, rose quartz roller, eye patches and more! It helps save you time AND makes your products work better and faster. YES please!
2. Yeti – Everyone should def have one! I use my Yeti every single day, keeping my drink of choice at the exact temperature I want. This is a great gift for a male or female, coming in an array of colors!
3. Gucci Inspired Headbands – Not only is the price on this set amazing, but they are also the hottest hair accessory! Love the scarf-like style. Perfect to dress up any outfit.
4. X Ring – Want to give the gift of bling this season, this is it! I love my x ring and wear it on the daily. Can’t beat the $11.95 price tag!!
5. Laptop Case – I just got this case and my computer couldn’t be happier! 🙂 It comes with a top, bottom and keyboard protector. It’s under $20 and comes in 25+ patterns!
6. Cozy Slippers – These furry babies are one of my best selling products of the year! I have given the slippers as a gift to 10+ girls in the past 6 months. Everyone LOVES them! They come in multiple color choices and are under $25! I typically wear an 8.5 and I can fit in the 7-8 option. I’d size down.
7. Celine Dupe Sunglasses – I can’t say enough good things about these sunnies. I get asked about them ALL the time and I’m happy to say they’re only $12.99! Get the Celine look-for-less. These are a great gift this holiday season!
8. Instant Pot – I finally caved and got a pressure cooker last year and let me tell you, I’m SO glad I did! This is the best appliance for food prep and fast meals. The instant pot is the perfect present for the cook in your life!
9. Gucci look-a-like Handbag – Y’all gotta grab this pretty pearl bag for all the fashionistas out there! The quality is amazing for being under $25. I have the white option, but it also comes in blush, red and black. Get it while it’s hot!!
10. Magnified Light Mirror – It’s ALL about lighting and especially when you’re putting on your makeup. This mirror is perfect for all the beauty lovers out there. It’s portable, easy to use on a vanity or makeup table, AND great for makeup application!
H O M E \ Currently pinning up a storm with inspo for the NEW HOUSE!! Y’all better believe I’m SO pumped to share the process!🏠 Last go around it all started with a Pinterest board, and here we are again... Check out stories for a link to my home board!! I learned so much on the last one - what to do and NOT do. Can’t wait to create a new spot for our kids to grow up in!😭 Now if baby no. 2 will get here already!!🤰🏻😂
Linking my modern farmhouse kitchen on the LTK app! Click the link in my bio💁🏻♀️
Counter tops - quartzite “Mont Blanc”
Island Paint - SW “Tricorn Black”
Floors - 8” White Oak
Hardware - Lew’s
Faucets - Newport Brass
B A B Y \ Yup... still pregnant!🤰🏻☺️ Coming up on 40 weeks and no sign of baby... yet! I’ve been doing ALL the things to get him moving along BUT I know he’s going to coming when he’s ready😝 I’m so glad I can entertain y’all on stories as I try to jump start his birth😂😂 Inverted poses, stretching, curb walking, squatting, ball bouncing, eating enormous amounts of pineapple, tea and more (y’all know😜). I’ve decided I need to chill the F out, relax and he will make his arrival soon🤍 The last few weeks of pregnancy feels like FOREVER!! I know you mamas understand this on EVERY LEVEL! Thank you for all the encouraging messages✨😘
Added a new “accessory” to our bedroom... yup, the birthing tub!! Luke wants to be very prepared this time😉 Ford came in 3.5 hours!!😳 Ready or not...
Shop my room by clicking the link in my bio!🙋🏻♀️ #sbkliving
M O M \ Thank you to this sweet boy for making me a mama🤍 The last year and a half has been such a gift. I’ve never experienced SO much love and joy! Soaking in these last few moments, just the two of us. Baby bro will be joining us soon✨ Happy Mother’s Day to all of the mamas out there including Ford’s amazing grandmas! Sending much love to y’all🤍🤍🤍
B A B Y \ Alright guys, I had a little chat with baby boy today... we’ve decided he’s coming VERY soon!😉👶🏼🤞🏻 Swipe right for today’s bump🤰🏻 Woahhhhhh!!😳 Just amazed at what the female body can do! Feeling strong and “ready” for birth!!👊🏻👊🏻 Thanks for all the sweet messages, prayers and good vibes for this bébé!!🙏🏻 Loves to my Insta fam!!😘xx
H O M E \ Spent about 5 hours outside with Ford today!☀️ Can you spy him!?👀 We are SO happy it’s finally spring around here AND that means it’s time for more exterior house projects!!🏠 I’m still looooooving the dark color we selected last year - @sherwinwilliams “Iron Ore”🖤 Next on the painting agenda, the stone!! The painter and I decided on a very dark color to almost match the exterior. This will make the reddish stone GO AWAY and we don’t have to spend a fortune on replacing it!👏🏻👏🏻 We hope to start this project in a few weeks! Stay tuned...
Swipe right for a sweet pic from today’s adventures. Shop my exterior lighting and Ford’s goods on the @liketoknow.it app - click the link in my bio!💁🏻♀️