Happy weekend, guys! I wanted to share my first holiday gift guide of the year with my favorite Amazon finds. From jewels and fashion to home goods, I’ve got you covered! My top 10 I’ve shared above are by far some major standouts of the year. And yes, I have every single one of these!! The image is clickable and will take you directly to the product page. See below for a breakdown of my top 10 AND more of my Amazon gift picks!!
1. Beauty Mini Fridge – This by far is the best beauty hack. Put a fridge in your room/bathroom and fill it with all of your skincare products: eye creams, masks, rose quartz roller, eye patches and more! It helps save you time AND makes your products work better and faster. YES please!
2. Yeti – Everyone should def have one! I use my Yeti every single day, keeping my drink of choice at the exact temperature I want. This is a great gift for a male or female, coming in an array of colors!
3. Gucci Inspired Headbands – Not only is the price on this set amazing, but they are also the hottest hair accessory! Love the scarf-like style. Perfect to dress up any outfit.
4. X Ring – Want to give the gift of bling this season, this is it! I love my x ring and wear it on the daily. Can’t beat the $11.95 price tag!!
5. Laptop Case – I just got this case and my computer couldn’t be happier! 🙂 It comes with a top, bottom and keyboard protector. It’s under $20 and comes in 25+ patterns!
6. Cozy Slippers – These furry babies are one of my best selling products of the year! I have given the slippers as a gift to 10+ girls in the past 6 months. Everyone LOVES them! They come in multiple color choices and are under $25! I typically wear an 8.5 and I can fit in the 7-8 option. I’d size down.
7. Celine Dupe Sunglasses – I can’t say enough good things about these sunnies. I get asked about them ALL the time and I’m happy to say they’re only $12.99! Get the Celine look-for-less. These are a great gift this holiday season!
8. Instant Pot – I finally caved and got a pressure cooker last year and let me tell you, I’m SO glad I did! This is the best appliance for food prep and fast meals. The instant pot is the perfect present for the cook in your life!
9. Gucci look-a-like Handbag – Y’all gotta grab this pretty pearl bag for all the fashionistas out there! The quality is amazing for being under $25. I have the white option, but it also comes in blush, red and black. Get it while it’s hot!!
10. Magnified Light Mirror – It’s ALL about lighting and especially when you’re putting on your makeup. This mirror is perfect for all the beauty lovers out there. It’s portable, easy to use on a vanity or makeup table, AND great for makeup application!
F A M // Morning, Insta fam!!👋🏻 I can’t believe Ford is 15 months this weekend!! Which means our new little one will be here in just about 11 weeks!!🤯 Soaking up all the quality time with FORD while I have it!! A lot will be changing come May... going into it with no expectations, open to all of the emotions that will surely come my way❤️ Thanks to all of you who support me, my work here and my growing family!! Appreciate each one of you!!😘 Can ya tell I’m feeling emo AF😝 Lovessssss❤️❤️❤️ Happy weekend!
H O M E // That morning sunshine✨✨ It always makes me SO happy!! Gave our breakfast sitting room nook a little refresh! Rearranged some items, added diff pillows, eucalyptus and more! Sharing a closer look on today’s story!🏠💁🏻♀️ Hope y’all have a great Friday! Shop this space on the LTK app - click the link in my bio!
H O M E // Nightstand styling✔️✔️ Paired fun books and a pretty lamp with new decor beads, crystals, a black candle and faux stems for a touch of greenery!!🌿 Sharing all the details of this setup and my entire master bedroom over on SBKliving.com🏠 What’s your fave bedside decor?! Sleep tight, boos!😴
H O M E // Morning!!✨ Do y’all have a laundry “day” in your house?🧺 I use to BUT now it’s an ongoing daily chore... between Ford and Luke’s winter gear it’s never ending🤣🤣 Y’all feel me?!! If you’re building and have a fam, I highly recommend putting in TWO washers and dryers!! GAME CHANGER!!💯 We did this in the fixer upper house and it’s legitttt👌🏻 I would show y’all a pic buttttt it’s just not pretty lol🤣 Instead we will look at my old modern farmhouse laundry room!😍 The tile work in the space was my fave - herringbone slate floors and mini hex backsplash👏🏻👏🏻 Time to go put Ford’s clothes in the wash... buhhhh bye!!👋🏻
B A B Y // Now that I’m in my third trimester the nesting has begun!!🤰🏻🍼 Figuring out all the things I need for bébé no 2 and luckily it’s not that much!!👏🏻 Since the boys will only be 18 mo apart I pretty much have everything and will reuse a bunch of newborn clothes. Thankfully I kept everything!!🤞🏻 NOW I just gotta organize!! Taking it back to Ford’s first mini black and white NURSERY space I designed!🖤🤍🖤🤍 Loved putting it together for baby boy! Brings back all the mems😭😭 Linking everything including our fave farmhouse CRIB on the LTK app - click the link in my bio! We have two matching cribs so the boys will be twining!!🖤🖤 Nighty night, y’all!😘
H O M E // Hello, Monday!!👋🏻 Working from my NEW office setup in my bedroom today! Loving the way it turned out😍 AND yes, that’s a mini kitchen behind it! Something I never thought I would want/need in our bedroom BUT it has been so nice with a little one... ya know bottles on bottles!🍼🍼 Now with another bébé on the way, I’m very happy we have this space! Def something I will design in our next home🏠 Sharing this room on LTK - click the link in my bio to shop!! Wishing y’all an amazing, productive week!👊🏻