Happy weekend, guys! I wanted to share my first holiday gift guide of the year with my favorite Amazon finds. From jewels and fashion to home goods, I’ve got you covered! My top 10 I’ve shared above are by far some major standouts of the year. And yes, I have every single one of these!! The image is clickable and will take you directly to the product page. See below for a breakdown of my top 10 AND more of my Amazon gift picks!!
1. Beauty Mini Fridge – This by far is the best beauty hack. Put a fridge in your room/bathroom and fill it with all of your skincare products: eye creams, masks, rose quartz roller, eye patches and more! It helps save you time AND makes your products work better and faster. YES please!
2. Yeti – Everyone should def have one! I use my Yeti every single day, keeping my drink of choice at the exact temperature I want. This is a great gift for a male or female, coming in an array of colors!
3. Gucci Inspired Headbands – Not only is the price on this set amazing, but they are also the hottest hair accessory! Love the scarf-like style. Perfect to dress up any outfit.
4. X Ring – Want to give the gift of bling this season, this is it! I love my x ring and wear it on the daily. Can’t beat the $11.95 price tag!!
5. Laptop Case – I just got this case and my computer couldn’t be happier! 🙂 It comes with a top, bottom and keyboard protector. It’s under $20 and comes in 25+ patterns!
6. Cozy Slippers – These furry babies are one of my best selling products of the year! I have given the slippers as a gift to 10+ girls in the past 6 months. Everyone LOVES them! They come in multiple color choices and are under $25! I typically wear an 8.5 and I can fit in the 7-8 option. I’d size down.
7. Celine Dupe Sunglasses – I can’t say enough good things about these sunnies. I get asked about them ALL the time and I’m happy to say they’re only $12.99! Get the Celine look-for-less. These are a great gift this holiday season!
8. Instant Pot – I finally caved and got a pressure cooker last year and let me tell you, I’m SO glad I did! This is the best appliance for food prep and fast meals. The instant pot is the perfect present for the cook in your life!
9. Gucci look-a-like Handbag – Y’all gotta grab this pretty pearl bag for all the fashionistas out there! The quality is amazing for being under $25. I have the white option, but it also comes in blush, red and black. Get it while it’s hot!!
10. Magnified Light Mirror – It’s ALL about lighting and especially when you’re putting on your makeup. This mirror is perfect for all the beauty lovers out there. It’s portable, easy to use on a vanity or makeup table, AND great for makeup application!
H O M E // My favorite place to be on winter nights!❄️ Luke just started a fire and I’m about to cozy up with the fam🔥 Doesn’t get much better than that!! Added a new “Be Merry” sign to the mantel and loving it!!🥰 Tomorrow evening I’ll be fining y’all a holiday tour of my home! Make sure to tune into stories🌲✨ Nighty, night!
H O M E // Hello, December!! Baby it’s cold outside!!❄️ 18 degrees to be exact!!🥶 Winter is here in Idaho!!🏔 How cute is this door decor?! All about layering mats for a little farmhouse vibe!▪️▫️ Linking these beauts over on the LTK app along with my fave SNOW BOOTS!!❄️❄️ Bentley not included😂🐾🐾
H O M E // Morning!! Switched the dining room from thanksgiving to Christmas yesterday! Used the garland from my Turkey day table on the buffet and styled it with a farmhouse sign. Kept the table simple with an oversized antler, black candle sticks and two light up faux trees🌲🌲 AND good news my dining room TABLE is currently 20% off for #CyberMonday 👏🏻👏🏻 I have the 88.5”-125.5” in gray wash. Linked it and my festive decor on the LTK app!✨ Happy shopping today!!
B A B Y // Surprise!! I’m pregnant!!!🤰🏻 SO happy I can finally share the news with y’all, my Insta fam!❤️ It’s been a bit challenging keeping it from you guys! Ford is going to be a BIG BRO!😭😭 We feel very blessed to bring this new life into the world🙏🏻 I want to acknowledge the women that are currently trying for a baby. I understand everyone’s journey is different. My heart goes out to those who are having a difficult time. I pray a healthy baby is in your future❤️
Sharing my experience with baby number two thus far, on the blog. Head over to SBKliving.com to read! Love y’all!!❤️
H O M E // Festive touches everywhere✨ Last year I started to decorate more spaces than just my main living room🤶🏻 Who’s with me?!! Added mini trees and a farmhouse sign to the laundry room✔️✔️ Easy to do and it brings me so much joy!!🌲 Now that we’ve gotten through Thanksgiving, holiday decorating is ON! Sharing this years setup on multiple blog posts over on SBKliving.com👏🏻 Check them out!!
O N E // Ready to celebrate FORD!!🖤🤍 Kept it simple with a ONE black and white theme!! I’ll be sharing a fun reel of his big day later today!🥳🎂 Get all the deets on the decor over on the @liketoknow.it app! AND yes I put together the balloon wall... BUT Luke did blow up every balloon!!🤗 hehe Time to go at cake!!🎂🎂🎂