Hello, easy dinner!! If you’ve got a jam packed life moi, you’re probably ALL about quick meals! Not only is this salmon sheet pan take about 5 minutes to prep, but it’s also super healthy! Lately I have been on a sheet pan dinner kick, making them at least 3 times a week. This recipe is one of my faves I’ve whipped up thus far!
You could really use whatever veggies you have to pair with your salmon. Here I used asparagus, cherry tomatoes and artichoke hearts. I happen to have a few portobello mushroom in the fridge, so I tossed them onto the pan as well.
See below for the ingredient list and steps to make. I will be sharing more sheet pan dinners this fall – stay tuned! Leave a comment on this post with any questions you have.
2 salmon fillets
1/2 of a lemon
2 portobello mushrooms
1 bunch of asparagus
1/2 tub of cherry tomatoes
1 jar of artichoke hearts (in olive oil)
1/4 cup of feta cheese
*optional: arugula and avocado
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Place salmon fillets on a baking sheet. Season w/ salt, pepper and garlic powder. Top with slices of lemon.
3. Clean out center of portobello mushrooms and slice long. Set on baking sheet.
4. Cut off ends of asparagus and place on baking sheet. Season w/ salt & pepper. Place oiled artichoke hearts and cherry tomatoes on top.
5. Put in oven. Cook for about 15 minutes or until salmon is cooked to your liking. I prefer not too well done for salmon.
6. Remove lemon slices and sprinkle feta cheese on top of asparagus.
7. Serve over greens. I used arugula and added avocado. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *