Hello, Sunday! This is by far my favorite day of the week, and especially in the FALL! You can find me watching country music videos, hanging with my fam, cooking/baking and of course, cheering on my KC Chiefs! I’m legit, getting excited writing this! 😉 haha
I’m happy to say, today I’m sharing another PUMPKIN recipe with y’all. Woohoo! If you missed my brownie-like pumpkin bars, check them out here. Many of you have already made these beauties, and love them as much as me!!
Today’s bread recipe is probably one of my favorites of the season. It’s NOT overly sweet, only using a bit of honey, and has the perfect consistency. NO dry bread ova here!! OH, and it’s grain-free, so all of you gluten free and/or paleo peeps, you can have this! I prefer eating it in the morning with a cup of coffee or in the evening with tea. BUT… let’s be real, you can really devour it whenever! 😉
Below is the list of simple ingredients and steps to whip up your own loaf of grain free pumpkin bread!! Leave a comment with any questions you have.
(makes 12 slices)
1 1/2 cups almond flour
1/2 tsp salt
3/4 tsp baking soda
2 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground cloves
1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
4 large eggs
3/4 cup pure pumpkin puree
1/4 cup honey
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. In a medium bowl combine all dry ingredients and mix evenly – almond flour, salt, baking soda and spices. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, combine all wet ingredients and whisk – eggs, pumpkin puree, honey and vanilla.
4. Combine dry and wet ingredient. Stir until batter is smooth.
5. Pour into 8×4″ greased loaf dish. I use organic spray or coconut oil. Smooth top with spatula.
6. Bake for 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
7. Let cool before cutting. Enjoy!
*Store – I put my bread in tin foil and place in the fridge. This will help it stay fresh. When I want a slice, I heat it up for 20 seconds in the microwave.