It’s time for the perfect healthy grab and go breakfast and/or snack packed full of protein! Baked egg cups for the win!! I place spinach on the bottom of the cups, layer on diced veggies, pour over eggs and sprinkle with cheese. Bake them for 20 minutes and you’re good to go!
These can be frozen and made a head of time. When I make them on Sunday or Monday, it saves me SO much time and I know I’m eating healthy. Depending on what you and your family like, simply add veggies/meat/cheese into a muffin pan and bake with eggs! VERY easy!
Below is a list of ingredients and steps to make my baked egg cups. Enjoy!
1 cup spinach
1 zucchini diced
1 cup cherry tomatoes quartered
1/2 cup shredded italian cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Spray/coat muffin pan with oil of choice. I use avocado spray.
3. Line the bottom of each cup with 4-5 spinach leaves. I remove the stems.
4. Layer diced zucchini and quartered tomatoes on top of the spinach evenly (see pic below).
5. Whisk eggs in a medium bowl. Pour over each muffin cup, about 3/4 of the way. The eggs will rise when they cook.
6. Sprinkle a little cheese on top of each cup.
7. Place them in the oven and cook for 20ish minutes – until eggs are fully cooked. Enjoy!
*Note: you can freeze these! The egg cups will last a week in the fridge.