Hi there, beauties! Ready for THE easiest makeup routine in all of the land?! It takes me 5 minutes and is perfect for daily wear. Let’s do it!
Below is my step-by-step routine and details about each product.
1. Primer – I’ve never been a big fan of a primer until I found this gem from Ilia. It has a glowy finish and preps your skin for smooth makeup application. It’s a clean product that is oil free, made without silicones and fragrance free.
2. Foundation – This has been a ride or die of mine for the past 5 years. It has the most evening coverage and gives your skin a fresh, dewy glow! I wear the color, 301.
3. Concealer – All about a highlight and brightening the under eye area. The Patrick Starrr silky concealer is magical! It’s a NEW find and I’m loving it. I wear the color, Fair 3.
4. Blush – Like the Dior foundation, the Nars blush is an all-time favorite! I wear “Orgasam” (yes, you read that right – hehe). It is the perfect mix of a soft pink and highlight!
5. Mascara – Hands down this is the best mascara on the market. WHY?? It’s all about the clean formula AND wand! It goes on light and not clumpy, easy to build on top of! Trust me ladies, you will be in love!
6. Brow Gel – I have been on the hunt for a gel that actually holds my hair in place and make my brows look like they are laminated. THIS IS IT! The clear gel gets my brows looking right and tight!
7. Lip Gloss – Time to get those lips glowing and the Buxom plumping polish is where it’s at! I have SO many colors! Two of my favorites are “White Russian” & “Sandy”.
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *