Hey there, guys! I’m finally getting around to posting one of my new favorite vegetarian recipes! I found an amazing gf pasta a la Thrive that actually tastes delish! It’s made with brown rice, quinoa and cauliflower! I pair it with a loaded veggie topping to make a healthy and easy meatless meal.
See below for the list of ingredients and steps to make! Note; depending on the season, I change up the vegetables. Use what you have!
1 box Thrive Fusilli
1 diced sweet onion
2 sliced zuchinni
2 chopped portobello mushrooms
1 bunch of chopped asparagus
1 jar of chopped artichokes hearts
1 cup of halved cherry tomatoes
1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese
Green – I prefer spinach
1. Cook pasta. Note: I take it off the stove a little under cooked. It will cook a bit more after and this way won’t be overdone!
2. While pasta is cooking, heat up 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil and sauté chopped onions until slightly browned.
3. Add sliced zucchini and chopped mushrooms to onions. Cook for about 3 minutes. Add asparagus and cook for another 2-3 minutes until veggie mixtures is cooked – not too soft.
4. Add chopped artichoke hearts and halved tomatoes to veggies mixture. Season with sea salt and pepper. Cook for 2 more minutes until everything is cooked/hot.
5. Fold in 1/4 cup of parmesan to veggies mixture in skillet. Turn off the stove. Cheese will melt nicely as you mix.
6. Place greens on the bottom of individual plates, scoop pasta on top layer and on veggie mixture. Sprinkle with a bit of the leftover parmesan cheese.