Sharing my last pumpkin recipe of the season with this bread. Like many, my love for anything pumpkin runs deep. I’ve been a big fan of breakfast breads however I wanted a healthy option. Here’s my healthy twist! This oatmeal pumpkin bread is packed with nourishing ingredients and just a little maple syrup to sweeten it up.
My boys love to have a slice of this in the morning or for an afternoon snack. They enjoy it with a smear of almond butter on top.
I love to make this on Fall weekends and during Thanksgiving week for the entire family to enjoy. See below for a list of ingredients and steps to make.
1 cup gluten free oatmeal
1 cup almond flour
1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon baking soada
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
3/4 cup pumkin puree
1/4 cup maple syrup (or honey)
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl combine all dry ingredients and mix evenly – gluten free oatmeal, almond flour, pumpkin spice, cinnamon, baking soda and sea salt. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, combine all wet ingredients and whisk – eggs, pumpkin puree, maple syrup and vanilla.
4. Combine dry and wet ingredient. Stir until batter is smooth.
5. Pour into 8×4″ greased loaf dish. I use organic avocado oil spray. Smooth top with spatula.
6. Bake for 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
7. Let cool before cutting. Enjoy!
*Store in an airtight container in the fridge for a week.