Here we go again with another healthy fall recipe! Waffles are my kiddos favorite breakfast, and you better believe come fall, we had to make a pumpkin version. These are full of nutritious ingredients including: gf oatmeal, banana, pumpkin puree, seeds and more. Your entire family will enjoy this season.
See below for the list of ingredients and steps to make. Enjoy!
2 cups oatmeal (gluten free)
3/4 cup pumpkin puree
1/3 cup oat milk
2 tablespoons maple syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 tablespoons chia see
2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1. Put all ingredients into a blender and mix until smooth, batter-like. If it is too thick, add a dash more milk.
2. Plug in your waffle maker to heat up. I used this pumpkin one!
3. Spray avocado oil or use butter/ghee to create a non-stick surface.
4. Scoop just enough batter to fill the middle waffle maker. Shut and wait about 4ish minutes.
5. Once waffles are golden, remove from the maker.
6. Optional – Garnish with berries and drizzle with a little more maple syrup. Enjoy!