Salad season is here!! I am SO excited it’s summer and especially because I love stone fruit. Peaches are one of my favorites and today I’m sharing an easy and delicious salad. The recipe has a great mix of sweet, creamy and salty.
This is THE perfect side for a BBQ. I typically add a piece of salmon or burger patty on top – yum! If you’re looking for a new salad bowl, check out the one I used for this recipe here. Great Amazon find!
See below for a list of ingredients and steps to make!
3 cups arugula
3 peaches diced
1 avocado diced
1/2 block feta cheese
6-8 basil leaves chopped
1. Place arugula in the bottom of a salad bowl.
2. Layer on diced peached and avocado.
3. Crumble feta cheese on top.
4. Add basil leaves to the salad.
5. Drizzle olive oil on top. Sprinkle with sea salt and grind pepper to taste.
6. Toss and enjoy!